Does Fisiana's Sex Bet Work?

Akem Manah

Oct 9, 2016
I've done the sex bet option 50+ times now for Fisianna, as well as having done all of her other things (unless I'm missing something - always possible) and I've gotten every option to pop up except for the last one and therefore cannot do the Breed option. Do I need something specific to get the last one from losing?

Edit: Spelt Fisianna's name wrong in the title, but I can't fix that.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
To do the [Breed Her] option, your PC must have a penis and 2 Breeders Bliss in their inventory when seeing Fisianna to use that sex option.

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
I might as well ask this here, since you seem to know! How do you get the locked option just to the left of "Breed Her"? It says I need to lose to her, but every time that happens, it leads to either the scene where Fisi rides the PC, or the one where Fisi teases the PC, gets too into it, and finishes with hotdogging. Her current prurience is 100, by the way.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I might as well ask this here, since you seem to know! How do you get the locked option just to the left of "Breed Her"? It says I need to lose to her, but every time that happens, it leads to either the scene where Fisi rides the PC, or the one where Fisi teases the PC, gets too into it, and finishes with hotdogging. Her current prurience is 100, by the way.
Get her a pair of hardlight panties after snuggling up with her with some on!

Reactions: herpaderphurr

AnOldMan

Apr 14, 2018
Get her a pair of hardlight panties after snuggling up with her with some on!
How do I snuggle with her using hardlight panties? I'm still pretty much confused.

Edit: Ok, so I triggered the snuggle scene though I still feel confused how. Cuddled with her till the late evening probably. Is there a random chance or something of this happening?

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
How do I snuggle with her using hardlight panties? I'm still pretty much confused.

Edit: Ok, so I triggered the snuggle scene though I still feel confused how. Cuddled with her till the late evening probably. Is there a random chance or something of this happening?
Yeah, it has a random chance of happening if you cuddle with her while you're wearing hardlight panties of your own!

And to avoid later confusion, gift her a pair of plain regular panties from Aliss with a hardlight tag on them! The scene might trigger from the sex bet after that~

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
All I know is after I gave her two Breeder Blisses, every time I come to the station she is ready to go. It is one of the hottest sex scenes in Tits. I cannot wait until I can actually breed her! :)

Reactions: LegendaryToastr