Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
if so, did nintendo win there too?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yes, E3 exists.

There, the intellectual properties and smaller companies get bent over by large corporations and reamed. And not the good kind of reaming.

Reactions: ShySquare

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Pft, as if Nintendo won. I mean, it's cool and all, but it's obvious that Cyberpunk2077 swept the table this year

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Pft, as if Nintendo won. I mean, it's cool and all, but it's obvious that Cyberpunk2077 swept the table this year
The thing, is all I cared about from E3 was Cyberpunk 2077 so it's a bit unfair to say CDRP won. Because well, they won before E3 even started. :smuggo:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Before this thread gets wildly off-topic *Ahem*, Resident Evil 2 remake, automatic win.

Back on hand, seeing as how Steele has the Codex and has been stated to play games on there on a couple of occasions and the fact that there is some big games tournament "coming soon" to Uveto, not to mention that Syri, Chrissy, Eimear and Fisianna are explicitly said to be gamers, then yeah, I would imagine that video games are a part of everyday life in the TiTS-verse. And with that in mind, I would also imagine that the companies that produce those games are at some stage going to want to show off their products at a major event.

TL;DR - there is more than likely a TiTS version of E3.

And now we wait for someone to try and write up that event.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Before this thread gets wildly off-topic *Ahem*, Resident Evil 2 remake, automatic win.

Back on hand, seeing as how Steele has the Codex and has been stated to play games on there on a couple of occasions and the fact that there is some big games tournament "coming soon" to Uveto, not to mention that Syri, Chrissy, Eimear and Fisianna are explicitly said to be gamers, then yeah, I would imagine that video games are a part of everyday life in the TiTS-verse. And with that in mind, I would also imagine that the companies that produce those games are at some stage going to want to show off their products at a major event.

TL;DR - there is more than likely a TiTS version of E3.

And now we wait for someone to try and write up that event.

...Or maybe a TwitchCon where Steele hooks up with a "titty-streamer".

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think that's Atha.