Does becoming a bimbo from the corrupted hive make you lactate honey permanently?

Rayna

Apr 27, 2021
I became a bimbo, and ever since, I have been lactating honey regardless of egg pregnancy.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Have you tried changing your milk type back to normal with Root of Man + Sweet Cream?

Rayna

Apr 27, 2021
Have you tried changing your milk type back to normal with Root of Man + Sweet Cream?
Well I actually like the honey, so I don’t wanna change it back, I just wanna know if becoming a bimbo changes the milk type permanently

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
I'd assume absolutely nothing in these games is permanent, unless it's coming from one the gods or a demon.
So no, not likely permanent - but unless you mean your milky melons lactate honey until otherwise, yes.

Rayna

Apr 27, 2021
I'd assume absolutely nothing in these games is permanent, unless it's coming from one the gods or a demon.
So no, not likely permanent - but unless you mean your milky melons lactate honey until otherwise, yes.
Oh ok, so that’s why I’ve been lactating honey constantly. also, nice detail on the part of the devs that the same thing that happens to the knight if you push her in the honey pool (i.e. lactating honey) will also happen to you if you become a bimbo.

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
Azzy lactates honey even before you push her into the corrupted honey pool, she just lactates less than after the corruption takes root.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Honey boobs is just a natural part of being a bee girl. The entire hive produces honey, other than the males.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
The PC usually starts lactating honey from their first Vesparan eggnancy. Depending on if you went with the Breeder Perk which increases gestation speed to double, then it happens within a few days; or if not, then it takes a few weeks. Also if you have the Milky Perk it's easier to start lactating, the PC lactates more and it takes longer to 'wind down'.