Does anything change when you have only 1 Intelligence?

Lorrum

Oct 28, 2015
This ended up happening to my character, and I was wondering if there are any fun things to try now and see if they're different.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
At 1 intelligence your magic damage is zilch and int based perks won't work, int checks like the kitsunes obviously fail, and I think there's one or two bad ends as well.

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
I think he meant more along the lines of does low intelligence change any scenes, like Bimbo/Bro Brains or Futa Faculties do in some.  I don't think there are any, but feel free to look and have fun doing so.  While intelligence doesn't affect the Bimbo/Bro/Futa scenes, those may be similar to what you were looking for here.  If those interest you, just drink Bimbo Champagne and/or Bro Brew.  The physical effects of drinking either or both are permanent though, at least as far as having at least so many of something and at at least a certain size.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Well, there's the Fetish Zealot Bad End, where you get turned into a follower of the fetish after losing too much, and the Milking Bad End, where if you have a very high milk output, getting milked drains your intelligence, and i you go down past 10 you become a permanent milk cow on Whitney's farm. Other than that, I think Ember basically notes that you're a dumbass because of the look in your eyes.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
If someone only had 1 intelligence, wouldn't that mean he would be technically brain dead..?

How do you not get a bad end for that? xD

fwyrl

May 28, 2016
If you play on funny mode you might? I dunno, As a mage, I've never actually had int below like 20, and never failed an int check. That said, I've not seen any special dialog (beyond some NPCs talking about body type preference) on my 10? strength and nearly complete lack of muscle. But then again, I also don't play on silly mode.