Does anyone know the story behind womb tattoos or 淫紋 ((Whatever those characters mean))

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Didn't know this was even a thing until I stumbled onto an entire subreddit on it. I approve.

Reactions: Kesil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
From what I understand, most just see them as a different kind of tramp stamp.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I can't tell you what those kanji are but the one you will usually see is 'niku', which means, literally, 'meat'.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's Chinese and literally translates to "tramp stamp".

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I know there's a lot of rape hentai where there are magical versions that increase fertility or pleasure, or just straight up magically enslave people.

I hate rape hentai, but I pass at least 1 every day, even when I'm not looking for hentai somehow.

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
Not a good picture to really say very clearly, but, some look like the mpreg curse tat idea that someone came up with a while back.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
I honestly think it started out as black marker drawings as part of a "defacing" and "violation" fetish that sparked a trend in some breeding, impregnation and insemination fetishes. Someone probably thought "hey, that would make a great tattoo!" and must have really enjoyed hardcore sex.

Imaging guy wanting to pin her down and knock her up just tunnel visioning on that tattoo like he's using x-ray vision to see himself fertilizing her ovaries at the peak of climaxing. After 9 months, that tattoo stretched out over the baby bump as a less than subtle reminder, "breed me! I'm ready for more babies!"

At least, that's how I think it started. I like my version of the story better, clinical input on the topic is just less exciting.