• Yes for Xover but anime only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes for Xover (Limitless)

• No Xover but cheats for Xover

• Total voters
Dec 9, 2020
Yo im new and I’ve been Playing TiTs and CoC2 along with Kuroinu Rebellion. I’ve also being reading Kuroinu Xover fanfic and it hit me. Not may folks like how the Kuroinu series goes so I wanted to pitch the ideas of a Kuroinu game with Xover where you create you own character and save Olga Chloe and The Princess Knights. Since Olga tries a Summoning in game it could be you introduction.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
The fuck is Kuroinu? Just to make sure it's not some super popular game that I somehow missed I did a search for it and the only other post i found is one you made. You can't just make 2 threads about the same obscure game and expect everyone to know what you're talking about.

Dec 9, 2020
Its an eroge turns anime where a dude name Volt form a mercenary band a rapes a lot of women with bad other kinks. The world is fantasy settings of Oestia. Where most paladin/slash magic Knight are women since women are more magical good in this world. He rebels against the government like a douche since even in game he says most commoner a treated like garbage but does talk with a ruler about the issue a goes tyrant he is a pic of one of the chicks . Specifically the dark elf queen Olga Discordia

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Not ringing a bell at all. This is pretty obscure and to expect us to know what you're talking about instantly is a huge stretch.