Do you think Quintillus is going to be removed as a party member?

Do you think Quintillus is going to be removed as a party member?

• Total voters

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Waiting for Savin to vote 'I'm a Dev and that will happen' for the shitposting

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Definitely. Yes. lmao.

Of course not. I'm here and have generally been a ping away if needed. I also have been steadily coming back into the swing of things after having my life shit all over for like 2 years straight.

Edit: He literally has new content in the chamber RIGHT NOW. People are coping and seething.

• Haha
Reactions: loricd

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
For future reference, this poll was made just three and a half hours before the following patch went live.
  • Quin has a new quest that results in him getting a new set of heavy armor to protect his friends with. You’ll need to get his relationship score up then, after a bit of prompting, talk to Atugia about training him into a proper warrior.
  • Atugia and Quin have new events in the Hawkethorne Gym, and Cait, Atugia, and Brienne have updated Quin-centric talks.
  • Quin has new one-off interactions at Ivris’s, the Frost Hound, and any Hawkethorne gate — all of which increase his relationship score.
  • New Quin CG if you spy on him while his armor’s getting fitted (by Sulcate).

Reactions: ShySquare

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
For future reference, this poll was made just three and a half hours before the following patch went live.
Weird flex but okay.