Do we have an idea how much farther this game will go?

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
We're up to Probe #4. Is there any word on whether there's 5 probes, 10 probes, or 20 probes? Not that I'm in a hurry to see this game end, but still, some idea would be nice.

I'm hoping that we'll get to meet a brain-record AI of Victor Steele at the end, who will congratulate you on successfully earning your legacy, and then be available to act as your adviser as you take up the reins of the company.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
as far as i'm aware, there's more planned.
there's still updates being released, and i'm sure fen or sav or someone would've said something about the game ending.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
From what I remember, there have always been plans for 10 probes.

Beyond that, we're just going to have to enjoy the ride, no matter where it takes us.

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
Ok, so not quite halfway through the storyline yet? I appreciate the info - gives me some idea of where I am in this whole epic quest.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
If you want a real answer to that question you're gonna have to ask the people who put their pens to the paper for the game, aka the ones who make it.

But to kinda give you an answer, it's a game that reaches for all fetishes that aren't too taboo. It's like a game that wants to expand in many directions but I feel it's only expanding in a couple directions instead of in all.

For one I believe that many if not alot of characters fall into the extra thicc bimbo area while leaving the people who just want characters that are more character and not bimbo floating in the water.

Then there is small things like inventory and accessories, things that could use an upgrade even if just small ones.

Then there is the people that dog pile on others when that point out some flaws and give advice to fix them they aren't a problem of the game, but are a problem with trying to give some advice to aid in the game.

Thing is, there is no real telling of how far this game will originally go JVR. Personally I feel it reaches in many directions, but doesn't fix the things that are commonly wanted to be fixed or improved.