Do the prison characters have pregnancy content yet?

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
Title says it all, been to the prison a few times used breeders bliss anything that increased the chances but none of them seem to take. Is it just really hard or is it not included yet?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I don't think it's included yet. It might be that the team want to get all the prisoners in first before they add pregnancy content, cut down on making more work for themselves than doing it piecemeal.

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
I don't think it's included yet. It might be that the team want to get all the prisoners in first before they add pregnancy content, cut down on making more work for themselves than doing it piecemeal.
Awwww thats too bad.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Night's gonna do Sam.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Why, what's the big deal?
The Space Prison was very controversial for a bit, there was even a thread about how it made people uncomfortable. Shit happeed, it got locked.

Murble

Mar 31, 2016
Not in yet. Should be soon-ish.

Cool. Thanks for letting us know.

I know from lurking here long enough that preg content isn't your thing and you loathe large aspects of it, but I've also lurked here long enough to see that you've given updates on when content like that will show up, and even written preg content yourself when it made sense for your characters/a new character.

As someone who is really just interested in knocking up the galaxy, and has been patiently waiting for a long time for content along those lines, I just wanted to say thanks.

I appreciate you keeping us in the loop even though you don't have to, and it's not your jam.

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
Wonder if/when/how it will be possible to get some of the prisoners out of there
I can imagine that Khorgan will gladly follow the PC if they could, considering thraggen nature
However, question is how long her sentence is. Considering it's 1000 credits/session it would take quite a while to pay off the debt she has
Maybe some partial payment where the PC will be responsible for her actions from thereon out?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Really? I figured Mistybirb would do her best to veto that.

Misty's opinion is noted, but has no bearing on what I do.

As someone who is really just interested in knocking up the galaxy, and has been patiently waiting for a long time for content along those lines, I just wanted to say thanks.

I appreciate you keeping us in the loop even though you don't have to, and it's not your jam.

You're very welcome!

Reactions: MistyBirb

mart100

Nov 28, 2015
I find it odd that there are so many things that can impregnate you in TiTs (32+) but so few you can impregnate (7). The game opens with a statement that your mission is to go fill the galaxy with your kids. If you pick a male character, you are apparently making the wrong choice.

Also, my favorite part of CoC and TiTs are the hardcore evil scenes. Maximum corruption and degradation. So people saying that even mild cruelty is triggering worries me.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
The game opens with a statement that your mission is to go fill the galaxy with your kids
Um... where? I thought the goal was to collect all the probes to inherit Victor Steele's company?
Also, my favorite part of CoC and TiTs are the hardcore evil scenes. Maximum corruption and degradation. So people saying that even mild cruelty is triggering worries me.
What I liked most about the game was helping NPCs and feeling like I was doing good. Helping Urta become more confident and create a family, which she wanted but never could because she was sterile (before the PC came along), is a good example of this. In CoC, people who aren't interested in hardcore evil can totally avoid it and play a knight in shining armor who saves everyone because the corruption score filters out what scenes you have access to.

Reactions: Freed85

mart100

Nov 28, 2015
In CoC, people who aren't interested in hardcore evil can totally avoid it and play a knight in shining armor who saves everyone because the corruption score filters out what scenes you have access to.
In TiTs, it's hard to find even a whisper of "tainted space", as everything you do is hardcore good. The only choice you get to make is who you want to impregnate you today.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
In TiTs, it's hard to find even a whisper of "tainted space", as everything you do is hardcore good. The only choice you get to make is who you want to impregnate you today.
You can hardcore destroy 2 planets, and possibly destroy a 3rd's native inhabitants way of life if it ever gets fully implemented on megha. That sounds pretty evil to me.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
That's because Tainted Space is the end-game areas, a literal tainted space swarming with wild nanobots

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015

Technically Steel can already be responsible for 2 counts of planetary genocide (IE blow up Tarkus and/or trigger the nuclear war on Myrelion)

You can also help keep the Zill set on track for colonial enslavement by mega corporations via plantation quest. Alternatively you can either help them overthrow the oncoming corporate shackles via violence or diplomacy. If you pursue the path of violence though they'll likely lose any UGC protection and become fair game as a slave race for independent non corporate slave traders.

The TiTS verse is pretty damn tainted but it takes the form of a capitalistic dystopia where corporate interests trump civil rights. That and slavery through debt and other means runs rampant.

Last edited:

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
That's because Tainted Space is the end-game areas, a literal tainted space swarming with wild nanobots
That's boring. Killer nanobots are like the lamest threat you can think of.

Or maybe they're not killer and they just transform all life form into perverted versions of themselves. The threat is that they are turning the known universe into... exact copies of what they already are dammit I didn't think this through.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
That's boring. Killer nanobots are like the lamest threat you can think of.

Or maybe they're not killer and they just transform all life form into perverted versions of themselves. The threat is that they are turning the known universe into... exact copies of what they already are dammit I didn't think this through.
Pretty sure it's the latter kind of nanobots that was planned (but with weird random mutations)

mart100

Nov 28, 2015
Nanobots are still pretty lame. I was more expecting weird space anomalies and maybe something tied to psionics.
While I personally agree with you that I find it boring, the retard robots copy/pasting themselves all over everything is probably somebody's fetish.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Nanobots are still pretty lame. I was more expecting weird space anomalies and maybe something tied to psionics.

It's this here, weird space anomalies, tentacle horrors and stuff linked to psionics. Fenco has stated that psionics is something the PC will get into late game which coinsides with late/endgame content of tainted space. I remember Fen, Savin and I think Gedan (could be wrong about that btw.) basically chiming in on the subject months back. We already get a hint of what to expect with the strange egg encounter.

Reactions: ShySquare

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
I am also looking forward to the pregnancy content. Especially Captain Khorgan, who wants my male Steele's babies because she wants to bear strong children from the guy who beat her. It is a part of her cultural heritage. I want to fulfill her wish.

Reactions: Skywolf99