Do I need to defeat Jazvallah for Penny to accept the recording?

Homo Homoing

Dec 22, 2023
If so then im about to get fucked cause i have a dzaan withdrawal debuff, desperate question cause otherwise im "willing" to just start anew being blissfully ignorant of her existence (and ignoring the uncontrollable scene where you act as a slave and the girl you service a guy with when you act like a prisoner)

Abi3264

Dec 24, 2023
You can remove the debuff by waiting a few days as long as you're not her official sub, just go to sleep until it go away, you can also temporarily put the game in easy for the fight if needed. Also you're talking about the pirate fight? You can resolve it without having sex with them if you want, you don't have to service him.

Homo Homoing

Dec 22, 2023
You can remove the debuff by waiting a few days as long as you're not her official sub, just go to sleep until it go away, you can also temporarily put the game in easy for the fight if needed. Also you're talking about the pirate fight? You can resolve it without having sex with them if you want, you don't have to service him.
So theres no consequences to just slouching for 24 days and just doggying with ulborg and dane until it comes down? i admit i found resting spam yielding better result than sleep so I was still trying despite Sophora literally on my tail.

And yes technically...but theres a reason I took the snakebyte and why not use it, im annoyed the sex scene isnt specific to me, and for sexing to be more punishable than prolly fighting him. (Cause of the incoming dzaan withdrawal you get from her)

Also not to be rude but this doesnt answer my main question, i just want her gone so i can be happy and gay.

Abi3264

Dec 24, 2023
There's no consequences, you'll just get rid of the withdrawal, and yeah you have to defeat Jasvalla, she's pretty vulnerable to tease attack by the way, she can be defeated quickly like that.

Homo Homoing

Dec 22, 2023
There's no consequences, you'll just get rid of the withdrawal, and yeah you have to defeat Jasvalla, she's pretty vulnerable to tease attack by the way, she can be defeated quickly like that.
I'll try but considering my past undos i'm also gonna be two teased shot by her lmfao, maybe hypnotizing myself for willpower will help, and ensure a slutty outfit