Everblight

Sep 8, 2022
So I've been working on a new build and I want to talk about it. I welcome thoughts, opinions, and suggestions on it. Also if you got anything similar feel free to tell me about it.

This mostly started with wanting to have a team with both Brienne and Atugia on it because "cuddle slut". However I would also want to not die all the time in combat. I've done some light testing and this is what I got so far.

Pyromancer Brienne filling a DPS role on the team
Atugia filling main tank with light support and a little DPS
Champion filling a DPS healer role

Starting race: Lupine +1 Strength
Background: Soldier +1 Strength
Class: Thief +1 Agility

With a +2 Strength +1 Agility maxing out Strength, Agility, and Presence. I will also be using Velun's Blessing to maximizes the team's Willpower.

At-Will: Greater Heal
Recharge: Holy shock and Blessing
Encounter: Deadly Shadow
Ultimate: Revive

Weapon: Sanctified Gladius and Kunai
Armor: Helm of Heroes, Conqueror's Breastplate, Gloves of Giant Strength, Leather Boots
Accessories: Ward Amulet, Cloak of the Deeps, Champion's Belt, Guldring, Lucky Strike
Underclothes: Linen Tunic, Cowprint Panties

Synergies and combat loop

Ok so I want the normal turn order to go Brienne, Champ, Atugia. This is so Brienne can use her summon before the Champ uses Blessing on turn one. To that end I am using the fact that armor with the heavy tag gives you -5 Initiative to have Brienne out speed me. Atugia gets to use a Blessing boosted Echoes of Life one turn one. On turn 2 Brienne uses fireball or flare. You use Holy shock, Deadly shadow, or Greater heal depending on if you need AOE, single target, or healing.

There is more I can say about combat synergies, but I will move on for now.

Role play

I am thinking of does this as a paladin of Lumia seeing as we should be getting soulbond for her soon with Gardeford being close to finishing write that. I was planning on play romantically fateful to Brienne, Atugia, and Etheryn. You know the "mostly monogamous crew". However I thing of running with a it's not cheating if I'm spreading the Fertility Goddess's word.

So thoughts?

Last edited: