Discord Ban Appeal

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Not sure if this is the best place to do it, if there is a place at all, perhaps ban appeals are not heard anywhere at all. I can understand that policy, even if I do not appreciate it applied in my particular case. Do excuse me if that is the case, I’ll take the deletion of this post as confirmation of that suspicion. Inversely, I will delete my post myself should I receive such confirmation.
I was recently banned from the SavCo discord server, and I believe the reasoning behind my banning is erroneous. That being said I can certainly understand why the message I presume was the reason for my banning might’ve been misinterpreted in a disfavourable manner. If that is not the case, and the offending message was interpreted exactly as it was my intent, or if enough issue is taken with the offending message to uphold my ban regardless, then in which case I’m guessing there isn’t a convincing argument I can make to successfully get me unbanned. If anyone with the authority to unban me cares to hear out my case and consider unbanning me, please let me know.