(Discontinued) Rabies except instead of a horrible death, it turns you into a permanent bimbo

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Recently read up on rabies. Sounds fucking horrible. Somehow got the idea that when it goes to your brain, instead of turning you into a rapidly dying crazed monster, you just become incredibly stupid and somehow get big tits.

It would basically be a bimbo version of every rabies effect. Get bit by some creature, and don't have any effects for several days, and no incentive to go visit the doc until it's too late. Once the first few symptoms happen, the docs can't help you as your intelligence rapidly drains, and libido increases, along with breast size. Eventually your intelligence becomes permanently locked at 0. Random blurbs every couple hours about your character feeling dumb or forgetful.

Would probably include a cheat to dispell it, just in case you save a little too late.

Like the idea? I could write about it if I get positive feedback, so don't link me to the "what the ideas subforum is for".

EDIT: Alrighty, you guys seem to like it, so I'll get started. Might be a bit before I finish it, though. Also, I'd appreciate some name ideas, as I can't just call it "rabies".
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10PumnkDiCCsWpSRR1BvEwaL6AVTaZFF-yrPTrmxXkkA/edit?usp=drivesdk

EDIT EDIT: I can't force myself to keep writing this. It's one of those things that seems like a good idea at first, but as I wrote, I just lost interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crablord

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
It could work. However, if you're going down a "too late when you're showing symptoms" route, I'd advise giving the players A LOT of warning that something may go wrong beforehand.
So, mentions that combat enemies appear sick, the PC noticing an injury after combat, notification of the PC wondering if they could've been infected...
As long as it's easily avoidable though, it could work.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
I feel sorry for having to play Devil's Advocate, but why not have two variants, mirroring how real-life rabies has a hydrophobic and non-hydrophobic variant? The hydrophobic could be the bimbo variant and the non-hydrophobic would simply induce higher lust and lower reflexes.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Given that bimboification and infections are in-game already, I don't see why the general idea of combining the two wouldn't be okay.

However, to elaborate a bit on what GothPastel said, if it worked as you've outlined it would probably be horrible. For someone like me who has no interest in those kinks, having no warning would basically make it a risk of permadeath, since if you actually couldn't tell beforehand then you might already be infected any time you save. Even if you could tell by going to the doctor or checking the codex, who would want to do that every time?

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
As a fan of the bimbofication kink and a fan of Doctor Badger, I like it. Why not also make it permanently lube one's tongue and throat?

As for the whole, 'not knowing you're infected' thing, I think there should be a warning system.

Reactions: Natetheman223

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
I feel sorry for having to play Devil's Advocate, but why not have two variants, mirroring how real-life rabies has a hydrophobic and non-hydrophobic variant? The hydrophobic could be the bimbo variant and the non-hydrophobic would simply induce higher lust and lower reflexes.

Hm. I'll have to read more about it.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
So, as a person who absolutely hates bimbo content, I just want to mention that the initial blurb you've written about it (the bit where by the time you get to a doc, it's already too late) means it sounds fucking awful for everyone who doesn't like bimbo content.

If you are going to write this, you need to give the players a LOT of warning that it's going to happen... preferably a way to cure it once it's set in. Otherwise you're just completely dicking over people for no apparant reason... and not the fun way of dicking over either.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
So, as a person who absolutely hates bimbo content, I just want to mention that the initial blurb you've written about it (the bit where by the time you get to a doc, it's already too late) means it sounds fucking awful for everyone who doesn't like bimbo content.

If you are going to write this, you need to give the players a LOT of warning that it's going to happen... preferably a way to cure it once it's set in. Otherwise you're just completely dicking over people for no apparant reason... and not the fun way of dicking over either.

I understand plenty of people don't like it. I'm putting some pretty solid warnings in, and you'll have a full in-game week after catching the disease to get it cured for free, with no effects to you. You'll know very clearly if you have it, and I promise it won't just dick you over unless you let it.

It'll be a full week of no effects with repeated warnings every day, more than enough time to get to a doctor. After that week though... bimbo time.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Just curious @Natetheman223 but who created this disease? It is it natural? Did Foc Badger create it? She seems to be the go to gal for all things bimbo.

I was thinking of referencing her when writing the codex for it. Like, "doctor badger had acquired doses of rabies, a cured disease from several hundred years ago, modifying it in the only way she can: by making it turn people into bimboes" or something. And then asking her to cure you would prompt her to ask why, when "there's nothing wrong with you". Although, a bit of help writing it would be appreciated.

Reactions: NerdyBluefox

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i like the idea. good luck writing :)

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Honestly, Rabies is just one of those diseases that I can't see fitting into the tone of TiTS. Its too horrific, even if it has been reduced to a vector for making someone a bimbo. Its a disease that strikes a very specific chord in our psyches and one we've desperately tried to prevent from spreading around the world (ever wonder why they keep dogs in quarantine for six months in the UK?).

I mean, its not an STD. Its transmitted through bites or through organ transplants. And that's a little too dark for TiTS. STDs do fit, but that's because its inherently funny when Steele goes "Wow, I had a great time banging that alien I just came across. Hey....why are my genitals itchy?"

Its not the bimbofication I have a problem with, its the rabies. I want to make that clear. A slow bimbofying disease could be interesting to deal with, a last hooray from Doctor Badger, if you've fought her. But again, that is content I usually avoid. And that is something you'll want to consider. Make it entirely avoidable, because some times, people just speed through an area and then they're suddenly wondering why they've gotten a bad end. Because that is not cool. Or possible, make it one of the diseases that can be beaten by Doctor Lash's immuno-boost.