Different Companion Moveset/Outfit

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Probably just something that is coming 'soon'. I read somewhere about future plans for companions to have different outfits, which have different movesets attached to them. I haven't found any other outfit yet, and I'd like to change the moveset of berwyn/cait. Is there an alt-outfit for any companion implemented?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Kiyoko has movesets already but the gear that lets other companions change their powers and stat focus aren't implemented yet. Ryn should be getting at least one of her new outfits via the upcoming Winter City quest. Cait has at least two sets that Savin has mentioned (lust-focused Belly Dancer and Red Mage) so we should see at least one of those once her next big content expansion happens, but we don't have an ETA on that beyond 'after Winter City' and it's not gonna be his next project because he's mentioned that Arona's next on the agenda for big expansions.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
As long as we don"t have to pay for alternate outfits, I'm down to clown.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Some electrum might need to change hands, maybe some materials. I don't know, I just play the game.

Pretty sure we'll never end up with lootboxes, microtransactions, or downloadable content we'd need real money for, though.