Dick too big / thick - Shrinking methods?

TheBearInBed

Apr 4, 2017
Heyoo,

I got this Problem in my current playthrough of CoC - noone except the gargoyle and the salamander can take my massive dick. Guess I had too many Incuby Drafts and such..

Is there a way to shrink it in length and width?
I read that I can drink Succubus Milk to lower the length a bit, but what about the width?

Thanks for any answers!

monhold

Mar 12, 2017
Reducto could help with reducing your "problem" (pun intended), and there's a follower who can eventually grow/shrink some physical attributes, I think Succubi milk also reduces width but not sure, another option is growing another dick, so you can have your size queen pleasing dick, and a smaller one for everyone else.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
If you recruit Rathazul to be one of your companions (he is located at the lake, and will join you if you buy three items from him) he can sell you an item called Reducto, that will decrease the size of what ever body parts you wish to have, well, reduced. You can use Succubus Milk if the Hyper Happy option is not turned on, but that will have the effect of feminizing your character, which you might not want.

TheBearInBed

Apr 4, 2017
If you recruit Rathazul to be one of your companions (he is located at the lake, and will join you if you buy three items from him) he can sell you an item called Reducto, that will decrease the size of what ever body parts you wish to have, well, reduced. You can use Succubus Milk if the Hyper Happy option is not turned on, but that will have the effect of feminizing your character, which you might not want.

Thanks a lot!
Also recently found out that if you get to know Shouldra better, she can do the same with magic! :)