Dick Measuring Contest

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
And has alot more girth. The shoulder-strapped donger is like a noodle, compared to that jelly-monster.

Note that I can theoretically make it infinitely bigger. I just can't really be bothered. I also deleted the character, but I have a new goo girl that could be used. I just need to fuck Zephyr a whole bunch.

By the way if anyone finds the character that gives the most biomass, please tell me! So far Zephyr is the one that gives the most by my findings. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yancy, Gray Goo, Kiro, Zephyr, Bess, and Brynn give the most. I just quickly searched for the pc.loadIn functions and they had the most. Unfortunately I don't know which scenes specifically but luckily they're all repeatable (probably). Some of the Poe A scenes also give a lot, but they aren't repeatable.

With that said, the fluid award goes to the Gray Goo, specifically the loss scene where you lose against her and get gangbanged by male Raskvels. Keep in mind I haven't actually tested this.

Special mention to the infinite item cheat. If you use it, every GaloMax Pill after the 5th one gives you 10,000 biomass.

Last edited by a moderator: