Dick Accessories/Exposure Clothing Ideas

• Thread starter Deleted member 15512
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15512

After playing around with the Cum-Cow Treatment transformation, I was struck by how it specifies that your flaccid penis size has been drastically increased, meaning that even at 0 lust (which, technically, no longer exists due to the Treated Readiness perk) you will be toting an extra-large salami in your pocket from now on.

This made me think "Why are there no penis accessories for the underwear slot?" A niche in futanari fetishdom is stuff like cock-socks and ball-bras, though such items would be viable for any player characters with one or more external penises. I'm considering putting together a collection of various underwear and certain clothing types to show off one's pocket pool noodle while still barely being considered covered in some cases. If wearing an Omnisuit counts as "covered", then some of these can as well. The closest thing to these that exists right now is hardlight underwear and the leather loincloth; loincloths are great because of how easily they can shift aside and give people a glimpse of what hangs below <3.

Some examples would be:
  • A simple cock sock. Pretty much the plain briefs/panties of the list. Covers crotch, ass exposed.
  • Lacy cock stocking with ball bra. Covers crotch, ass exposed.
  • Leather/rope wraps like the shibari underwear. Possibly binds external testicles for increased lust gain and provides Uniball appearance while worn. Maybe covers crotch, ass exposed. Also perhaps a version that's just the ball-binding.
  • Penis mitten. Toasty and warm, it's a sweater... for your dick. Covers crotch, ass exposed.
  • Cock-garter. Pretty much a wedding garter for your dick. Crotch and ass exposed.
  • Spiky dick-collar. Looks sharp, but the spikes are actually flexible and soft to prevent self-injury (the idea of turning your dick into a morning-star is funny, though). Crotch and ass exposed.
  • Dick pom-pom? If you're going to be jumping around while cheering for something, might as well put that flopping to use. Doubles as a feather duster! Crotch and ass exposed.
  • A third-leg knee-pad and protective cup (or cups if you're big or have more than 2 balls to protect)? Safety first! (The idea of having a football helmet on the end is just too much lol).
  • A condom/a box of condoms. Pretty simple, right? Prevents splattering yourself when you masturbate your dick, also prevents pregnancy as that was what it's originally designed for. Might be tricky to code, though. Crotch and ass exposed. Maybe it's a wearable Bubble Buddy, and ejaculations produce cum bubbles?
Clothing ideas would be various outfits, dresses, or other such things with the crotch exposed to show off one's dick garnish. Examples:
  • Cowboy/girl outfit with ass-less chaps and no pants.
  • Versions of the slutty outfits (schoolgirl, cheerleader, bunny-girl, doctor, etc) except even sluttier.
  • Why doesn't a naked apron like what Yammi exist for the player yet? That is easily corrected.
  • Dresses ranging from micro-skirts to evening-wear to princess gowns with extra-low cut tops/bodices and sharply rising inverted-V-cut hemlines to show off, or that are just too short to hide anything.
  • Swimsuits. A one-piece with holes cut out. A bikini top paired with a short, ineffectual sarong and no bottom.
  • Versions of the "Revealing Armors" that are actually, well, revealing. Maybe also a "futuristic" style.
  • Some sort of top(s) or outfit(s) designed to have your dick going up past your belly towards the neckline/cleavage. Sweater, catsuit, bikini with t-shirt? Facilitates easier auto-fellatio maybe? Counts as crotch exposed if your dick is long enough to poke out at the top?
An accompanying idea would be items similar to DendroGro that increase or decrease your flaccid modifier. These items could be dumped into an existing vendor's inventory. If people like the idea enough, I could jump in all the way and try to write an entirely new vendor to stick somewhere. I'd probably want to make a custom vendor a guy because I feel that intersex characters are already very represented.

If anyone would like to pitch in similar ideas or suggestions, feel free. I'm away from home right now, so I'd be happy to get some feedback for when I can return and start writing.

EDIT(S): Grammar, organization, refinement and addition of ideas, realization that a lot of these outfits would be bad for adventuring, desire to continue anyway FOR SCIENCE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Oh, Fuck yes. ^.^

I'll be honest though, the best accessory on your cock is going to be your partner squealing in agonized joy on the receiving end of it. ^.^