Dhaal Dungeon Thread

starelementpoke

Jul 30, 2017
Can anyone enlighten me on how to get the password to the computer in the dungeon? I think I've gone through it like 5 different times and I still don't see how I'm supposed to obtain the password.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I'm not sure there is a way to get the password. You'd think if there was, it would be in the safe.

If there isn't. the tooltip should probably be rewritten to be more clear. It can be read as 'There's a password, go find it' and as 'Nothing to see here, move along'.

Kass

May 21, 2022
Well the thing is, I'm pretty sure I went around the entire building complex, I sided with Utopian Skies against Paragon, and the only enemies I saw were the Thraggen girl, the office workers & their dolls, the suited girl, and the Paragon CEO. Judging from the wallpaper artwork of the Dhaal Dungeon(from Nov 18th this year) I don't think I saw the goo girl or the girls (dolls?) with "Override" written on their visor.

Even if I somehow skipped some content by accident (which wouldn't be a big deal since I have a save pre-Dungeon, just not pre-party), there's also the fact that I'd just like to see each CEO anyway.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Has anyone had success with 'Ambush' or 'Talk Past'? 'Sneak' sometimes works. Ambush doesn't seem to change anything, either.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Oddly enough talk past only ever worked for me when I fought the protesters. Otherwise it would never succeed when I sided with the protesters
Not odd at all.
Fought Protesters said:
“Ohhhh, hey, you’re the ones that beat up all those gross greasers outside!” one of the girls giggles, stopping the rest of the gaggle before they bump into you. “Wow, you’re even cuter in person than on the cameras! We watched that whole thing — you really showed ‘em what-for, huh?” “Yeah, we do good work,” you say. “Mind if we squeeze through? Got places to be.”
Vs.
Fought Guards said:
“Ladies, you gotta get out of here!” you blather, waving your hands back towards the complex’s front door. “Those nasty poor rioters are breaking in! They dragged off all the guards! You’ve gotta run!” “Yeah, maybe. But we’ve been trapped in here so long... who cares anymore?” one of them sighs. “Our Bright Water-enhanced dolls will protect us, won’t they?”

TumblRefugee

Dec 9, 2020
Well the thing is, I'm pretty sure I went around the entire building complex, I sided with Utopian Skies against Paragon, and the only enemies I saw were the Thraggen girl, the office workers & their dolls, the suited girl, and the Paragon CEO. Judging from the wallpaper artwork of the Dhaal Dungeon(from Nov 18th this year) I don't think I saw the goo girl or the girls (dolls?) with "Override" written on their visor.

Even if I somehow skipped some content by accident (which wouldn't be a big deal since I have a save pre-Dungeon, just not pre-party), there's also the fact that I'd just like to see each CEO anyway.
I can't even find the 2 with the pink and blue tattoos on their asses. Tried with all 3 corps. Think it may be related to either the computer or the Facility Keycard, haven't found a way to use either of those yet.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
I can't even find the 2 with the pink and blue tattoos on their asses. Tried with all 3 corps. Think it may be related to either the computer or the Facility Keycard, haven't found a way to use either of those yet.
The Facility Keycard allows you to skip the area with the computer.

Reactions: TumblRefugee

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Is the story continuation available public yet? Still can't find the feruze email thing
Yes.
1. Attend the Zaibatsu party.
2. Wait a day or so, go to a taxi station. Feruze will jump you.
3. Wait a few days, you'll get an email. Read it. (You can mark all as read. Click the box at the top.)
4. Go to the Paragon Playground.

Corneel

Dec 24, 2019
I completed the Dhaal Dungeon (and saved Jack) got the probe and item reward, but the achievement "Neon Dreams" did not unlock. Is there something else you still need to do?