Den of Foxes Kazuo Glitch?

BetaRobo

May 27, 2020
I was doing the Den of Foxes quest for Lady Evergreen. When I started fighting Kazuo, I pressed the auto button because I play on auto and the game just straight out froze. No other buttons showed up after pressing the auto button. I couldn't advance no matter what. This continued happening after reloading the save file. The build I'm currently playing on is Development Build 0.2.49.

BetaRobo

May 27, 2020
Here is my most recent file where it froze on the Kazuo fight.

Attachments

• CoC2 Eve 146.coc2
    24.7 KB · Views: 3

Silencer

May 29, 2020
I was doing the Den of Foxes quest for Lady Evergreen. When I started fighting Kazuo, I pressed the auto button because I play on auto and the game just straight out froze. No other buttons showed up after pressing the auto button. I couldn't advance no matter what. This continued happening after reloading the save file. The build I'm currently playing on is Development Build 0.2.49.
Same bug here, bro. The fighting scene of Kazuo suddenly freeze. Reloaded several times still freeze. However after I turn off the 'Simple Combat Output' and set 'Combat Flow Default' to 'Player', the chance of pass the freezing problem mentioned above is increased. It still requires reload the file 1-3 times, but better than do nothing.