Demonic sigils?

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Been looking at other peoples characters and more then a few have "demonic sigil" tattoos ive never see before. When did those get added and where?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
People are free to add whatever details they want to their OCs without regard for whether it's something that you can do in-game. Pretty sure there's a couple of existing tattoo options for people who want that aesthetic but nothing stops someone from drawing things however they like.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
People are free to add whatever details they want to their OCs without regard for whether it's something that you can do in-game. Pretty sure there's a couple of existing tattoo options for people who want that aesthetic but nothing stops someone from drawing things however they like.
In other words these were just modded in?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Oh, you mean you were looking at in-game descriptions people have shared and not artwork? Sorry, got confused there. I have no idea what the Appearance description would look like but there's a 'demonic' tattoo choice under the Womb option which I imagine is what you're seeing.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Took another look and yeah looks they were just modded, nm.

Last edited:

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Yup, you can write in pretty much whatever you want for tattoos in the save editor on the main body tab. I tend to do that on my characters as I find the available options at the stylists a touch limited.

Reactions: cobra