Demonic Kitsunes, or maybe a retune to Kitsune TF limits

IceColdBurns

Jul 14, 2024
Recently, I had the idea of making my Kitsune character match Farrah, but I quickly came to the conclusion that many basic transformation systems just don't work with the Kitsune. Yes, it makes sense that I cant change my ears, or my tails, or even my cock, but why can't I have a different skin color, or horns? I can have demonic eyes, a horse pussy from Kasyrra, and even demonic wings from succubus milk, but something as basic as skin color is locked away.

The restrictions make sense in most cases, but I feel like there should be some kind of "half-exception" to the demon TFs, or some special TF from Kasyrra that can bypass some of those restrictions, specifically for Kitsune PCs.
Thoughts?

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021
I'm pretty sure the hard no's in a lot of places is to avoid the spaghetti monster that is the coding of the game. That's just a guess on my part, but I assume that's in large part why it's as limited as it is. Or maybe it's a lore thing. As for what it's worth, Farrah isn't a kitsune, she's very much a kittie. So I'm pretty sure you can look like that, you'll just not be able to do it while soul-bound. And even then, the whole point of the soul-bind is to lock into a unique race that can't otherwise be obtained by the player, and being able to willy-nilly change a lot of things with other TF's afterwards completely takes away the sacrifice you make in order to join the race of your choice. Can't have your cake and eat it too I suppose.

Charity

May 24, 2020
I'm pretty sure the hard no's in a lot of places is to avoid the spaghetti monster that is the coding of the game. That's just a guess on my part, but I assume that's in large part why it's as limited as it is. Or maybe it's a lore thing. As for what it's worth, Farrah isn't a kitsune, she's very much a kittie. So I'm pretty sure you can look like that, you'll just not be able to do it while soul-bound. And even then, the whole point of the soul-bind is to lock into a unique race that can't otherwise be obtained by the player, and being able to willy-nilly change a lot of things with other TF's afterwards completely takes away the sacrifice you make in order to join the race of your choice. Can't have your cake and eat it too I suppose.
To top it off - Kassy personal reaction on us being soulbound.

Her being heartbroke (kinda) don't add to her doing something special for us.

IceColdBurns

Jul 14, 2024
You've got a point, I guess my gripe is with how some things inexplicably work, yet others don't. Mostly the demon wings, since I remember the wiki saying you can't get wings as a Kitsune. Then again, it's the wiki.