Demon Seed

Guyver III

Sep 21, 2015
Dose any one know how to get the demon seed in FoE? i have gotten it a few times on different games and try testing it on Kia to figure out how it works, any help would be of much use.

p.s. Amazing game Fenoxo

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not recalling any foe that drops normaly this item (sounds for some kind of demon but save intro we not able fight any of them yet). Those few times you got it wasn't it by chance when you turn on debug and took bag of all various items in nomads tent?

p.s. Amazing game Fenoxo

Ekhm...Alder, Alder is the one you wish to send words of praise for FoE.

Guyver III

Sep 21, 2015
It's not from debug, dont use it, will have to try that though, i think i got it from (demon) Magnus but i have tried to recreate the drop with no results. and thank you for correcting me.

P.S. So thank you alder and my apolgies on the mix up.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok looked on github and found them. Well but odds you get them is quite low but can get it from two/few mob types.

Zebra Brave and Lagomorph (it just stated as it so not sure if it mean any of bunnies like wizard, brute, alpha and etc. or some specific subkind of them): if(Math.random() < 0.01) drops.push({ it: Items.DemonSeed }); (both of those enemies got this in droptable and this value is lowest ingame if I not wrong)

Last edited by a moderator:

Guyver III

Sep 21, 2015
Thank you Ormael, have not found the answer yet but am looking through the code, i have found other useful stuff though so once again thank you.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Demon See is part of Infernum+ recipe, which I seen while looking for mobs that drops it. Well even normal Infernum I not sure if it's possible to craft it atm. For sure none of Formula+ TF (like not only Infernum but also Equinum, Anusol) their now debug attainable items only.

Yw - well looking over code can help as long we find what we wanted/know how to look for it.

Guyver III

Sep 21, 2015
Ok i see now, the infernum+ dose the same as the magnus (meditate) event but can be used on others. 

I can read code to some extent, even found the nomad camp thing you were talking about, just can't code myself

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Right now, there's not really any reason to get the item. Yes, it is used in the Infernum alchemy recipe, but there's currently no way to get the actual recipe (no one can teach it to you yet).

Later, more demonic enemies will have better droprates (up to 50% or so, like with the other ingredient drops). For the moment, either use Magnus or cheat in order to get the Infernum potion.