Demon-Morphs!

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Hi! I quite enjoyed Holiday's content, even if I haven't gone through all of it. The only thing that leaves me a bit sad is that the only transformation I would keep is the Demon-Morph to look more like Holiday. Will there be other ways to get the demon morph features in the future or is this something I have to get now or never get again?

Also goo grills when

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
The relevant TFs have been written (twice). It's just a matter of time.

cfdfac53ead26f14e1fafd9fd6779b70.jpg

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Search this forum for "Sera".

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
TFs aren't a big priority yet (unless they turn you into a bimbo and/or cow, I guess).

So TF that turns anyone in Demon-Cow/Bull-Bimbo/Stud-Morph will get ingame in no time? xD

Heh and Holiday at least makes Sera less lonely in the demon-morphs department.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
So TF that turns anyone in Demon-Cow/Bull-Bimbo/Stud-Morph will get ingame in no time? xD

Honestly, I'd love to see Holiday again! She was cute in her own twisted way and I've always loved demons. But a TF would really do it for me. Either way, after posting this thread I've realized how silly this question is. This is one of those "Write it or wait for it" answers. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Honestly, I'd love to see Holiday again! She was cute in her own twisted way and I've always loved demons. But a TF would really do it for me. Either way, after posting this thread I've realized how silly this question is. This is one of those "Write it or wait for it" answers. 

Well something that you could call Demon TF is part of one of Sera exp. And well if you seen other thread you know how huge chances anytime soon are for this exp get ingame. Thus as said TF is written - issue is around stuff that probably would be added to game with it, unless somehow only TF will be coded and added to npc that need to been selling it.

TheHappiestMerchantMan

Oct 5, 2015

You guessed it. Fen's big 2 things are Bimbos and Horsecocks. Either one is a surefire way of getting your submission in game quick. Usually, anyways.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
After trying the Halloween event, I only hope I can have a way to make my Steele's horns longer, or give them a shape similar to those Scylla had whilst being fed.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
After trying the Halloween event, I only hope I can have a way to make my Steele's horns longer, or give them a shape similar to those Scylla had whilst being fed.

But if I'm correct, didn't her horns morph in a way that held her mouth open?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You guessed it. Fen's big 2 things are Bimbos and Horsecocks. Either one is a surefire way of getting your submission in game quick. Usually, anyways.

Well now I think it would have also some idea behind this submission over simple: hey Fen here's my bimbo horcocked herm npc I want be added to the game. Thou I think some avenues with bimbo'd npc are still not used and could be interesting to see, but they require ironing out those lil details part to make it interesting. Also I kinda made wonder how would look each current intoruced race ingame after been treated.