Demon Morph

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
You can't become a demon in the game. You can tf to look like a demon, aka a demon morph, but that is skin deep. To answer your question, no.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Only way you could become a demon eventually is through Kas IF the dev team have plans to implement the Keros/Kitsune transformation method with demons but idk if that's planned.

Even if it was that's far away.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Only way you could become a demon eventually is through Kas IF the dev team have plans to implement the Keros/Kitsune transformation method with demons but idk if that's planned.
It's not only known to be not happening, it's been explicitly Not Happening from the moment the primary design doc was shared with us. :p

So yeah, if you want to look like a demon, that's possible but it's every bit as cosmetic as all the non-divine TFs. If you want to actually be a demon, that's only going to happen in game-ending states.

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
You can't become a demon in the game. You can tf to look like a demon, aka a demon morph, but that is skin deep. To answer your question, no

Your just a demon morph in name, not much other then that. Becoming a demon is not a thing in the champs playbook.
It's not mines tho i always hated being the good guy or hero all the times, I hope CoC3 will make you become the villian

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
i cant play CoC1 since flash player dosent exsist anymore
Look up Flashpoint, download with a huge library of flash games that are all playable. CoC1 is on there, though you will need to enable 18+ games. That's how i play.

Due to TiTs still being updated, it's best to just download it's standalone player, the flashpoint version is very out of date.