Del's quest

irioth

May 12, 2016
What is one supposed to do with Del? I brought them to Submissiveness 5, told Beth I support their feminization and slavery was fine (I thought it was best to stay in her good graces) and thought it was all I could do. Then I read one is supposed to have them brought to Submissiveness 10 and moved to Canadia Station, but I have no clue about how to do it. No more face sitting would have any influence, nor for that matter other sexual acts experimented with my PC's herm version.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Once you reach level 10 submissiveness on Del you should stay away for a few in-game days.

Then you will receive an email from Del.

irioth

May 12, 2016
Once you reach level 10 submissiveness on Del you should stay away for a few in-game days.

Then you will receive an email from Del.

I don't know how to bring Del to submissiveness 10 in the first place, short of save editing the variable. Everything I do caps her submissiveness at 5.

Last edited:

irioth

May 12, 2016
I see. Thanks for clarifying the issue for me. Then I assume I've essentially completed the Del quest (at the current state of writing, anyway) and Ive have wait for the NPC to move on their own.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I know it's bad to necro a thread, but is it possible to get Del moved to Canadia if you've already discovered the place? Cause I raised her sub level to max, and waited like 20 in game days, and still nothing.

moobere

May 19, 2017
I know it's bad to necro a thread, but is it possible to get Del moved to Canadia if you've already discovered the place? Cause I raised her sub level to max, and waited like 20 in game days, and still nothing.
it worked for me so id say yes

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
How long did you have to wait for?
Did you talk to Beth after fucking him to full submission and encouraged her to feminize him?
I think it's supposed to take a week or something? Not sure myself, I never go that route with the poor guy.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Did you talk to Beth after fucking him to full submission and encouraged her to feminize him?
I think it's supposed to take a week or something? Not sure myself, I never go that route with the poor guy.
Yep, I did that already, but still nothing.

moobere

May 19, 2017
Yep, I did that already, but still nothing.
sorry i didn't reply for a long time, but i loaded up a save and went from day 80 to 87 before i got the email with vesperia already unlocked i did talk to carver after the first time i fornicated with him and told her to feminize del from pulling del up from 0 to 5 submission,

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
sorry i didn't reply for a long time, but i loaded up a save and went from day 80 to 87 before i got the email with vesperia already unlocked i did talk to carver after the first time i fornicated with him and told her to feminize del from pulling del up from 0 to 5 submission,
K. I'll just keep going at it. Thanks.