Del's freedom

Ko

Oct 4, 2015
> Say you're not into characters that are all about the sex.> Half the characters mentioned are all about the sex.

Lel. :3

If I'm being honest it's the way they're drawn and described I like that most. And when I talked with the characters I listed they were the only one I found myself redoing the conversations to get to the know the characters and making sure got all the paths of the conversation. I don't know what the word for it would be, but for lack of a better word, I cared about the character. They just seemed likable even beyond the sex. Maybe it was because I met them early on. Just his Myrellion a day ago, and I liked some but too much war racism to bond with the characters.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I suspect that Liliana is the only Myr I like so far because of that. Even her "weaknesses" feel refreshing in such environment. Of course, I bought the best choice for her.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I suspect that Liliana is the only Myr I like so far because of that. Even her "weaknesses" feel refreshing in such environment. Of course, I bought the best choice for her.

Having a character that ended up having a crash on somebody other than PC after interacting with them for a while also felt refreshing, if a bit unusual.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That too. And Dally (even if I haven't checked his smut content yet).

Ko

Oct 4, 2015
Have... have you met Liliana? More characters need a [snuggle] option.

I met her and helped her out. For the most part I was spending a lot of time getting money to get her a real arm. I had sex with her once and decided I'd leave her be unless her crush on the Doctor didn't work out. Though it seems she's only into the doctor for seeing her as her savior.