deleted

Chris_

Dec 7, 2016
This may be interesting... I want to suggest you to think to develop a more realistic and romantic plot for your game, do not go too quickly to "sex, sex, sex!" And you can try to improve the description of your game.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Does not sleeping with either mother or sister lock you out of their content? It seem the choice at the end of the demo leads to one of 3 routes - mother, sister or aunt/cousin/other. Is this correct?

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Not bad, although it does have a few of the standard problems that annoy me in the genre (instant bad end choices which basically amount to two buttons, one of which is "keep playing", the other of which is "stop playing"). Also, Mom had better have a REAL good reason for storming into the restaurant and just saying "everyone out, leave your meals here, we're getting drunk instead because I'm pissed off" and then not saying why, because that's serious bitch material.

Also, I approve of the early adoption of at least dream sequence sex. A lot of these games move so slowly that they're constantly cock-teasing their players: "version 0.2, you can spy on your sister in the shower; version 0.3, you can grope your mother while she sleeps; version 0.4, your sister gets drunk and gives you an accidental buttjob; keep supporting my patreon, guys, because there won't be any actual SEX until version 0.9!" Don't be like that. We all know what we're here for, and it's not 10 months of blue balls. Also, I like the Pussy; the cockblocking in the dream was hilarious, if (clearly intentionally) frustrating.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
For some reason, there's trouble with deleting the folder containing the game. (Need to clear hard-drive space)