Delete

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
There's a lot of screen shots but not much information about the game. When you say family, does that mean incest? Or is there some kind of family score that needs to be maintained while sleeping with other characters? If there is incest, will I need to hunt down a patch since you have a Patreon page?

Also, you say it's finished but talk about current and future releases. Will future releases be separate games? Will they just be individual downloads like with Daughter For Dessert?

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
The Japanese can be pretty cringe inducing. It's not too bad when it's full phrases, like Fuyu saying "Sensei no ecchi." But when it's random bursts of "Otou-saaaaaaan" from the daughters, and people randomly referring to themselves in the third person, it really stands out. I know it's supposed to be set in Japan, but I'd rather have the whole game in one language.

And as a matter of personal preference I'd rather there be fewer animations to reduce download size. 1.4 GB is pretty huge for one day no matter how much content it has. That could easily balloon as you get better at animating and the game expands to cover more branches.

Marblak

Jan 14, 2016
1.4 GB inst really that large anymore though. I respect if you have slow internet and I sympathize, but I do not the think the dev should design a game around those of us with the worst setups. The average person playing this game would likely be able to download 1.4 GB in less than an hour easily. Even if it takes 3 hours, so be it.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
1.4 GB inst really that large anymore though. I respect if you have slow internet and I sympathize, but I do not the think the dev should design a game around those of us with the worst setups. The average person playing this game would likely be able to download 1.4 GB in less than an hour easily. Even if it takes 3 hours, so be it.

Speed isn't the issue. It took me about 10 minutes. But I have a data cap on my internet, and get charged if I go over. Between streaming, downloading games (pron and otherwise), and general browsing that can happen easier than I'd like.

If you just click on my patreon page, you would see a slim version with 250MB and not much quality loss. The player is important for me, that's why I also released a linux, mac and .apk version.

@ Tinman
thanks for your feedback, I always forgot that not everyone is learning the japanese language. For day 2, there will be less japanese. But the suffixes (-san, -sensei, etc.) won't change.

The suffixes don't bother me in the slightest, so that's good to hear. I did not notice the slim version on your Patreon page. I'll keep an eye out for those on future releases. And I will be downloading future releases. I've definitely enjoyed most of what I've seen so far.

One last question. Why do Himiko and Yuki call the MC "otou-san"? From my (admittedly limited) understanding of Japanese, Yuki is young enough she'd probably call him "Papa" and while that would be somewhat immature for someone Himiko's age she seems attached enough to use that as well. Especially given her lack of friends/peer pressure.

swickdick

Aug 28, 2015
there's a person on f95zone that usually makes compressed versions of games with large file sizes.