Delete the thread

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Oh really ?! i was just thinking about a race of Rek Sai and Kha zix inspired insects. thanks for reading my mind.

for the image and text Looks good. Hoping to see more. Nice done.

EDIT: So, its a herm armored insect ? no males ?

Last edited:

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
I'm going to be working on it quite a bit since I hope to play something like it in the actual game.

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
Still thinking about it. Was first focusing on the physique before the sexual characteristics

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
It looks pretty good so far, but keep in mind that your descriptors for body parts are just flags. Make sure they have a codex description for when you're looking at your character's appearance.

Yea, I have been reading other submitted transformations to help me with my own.

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
Kinda still want some help with the skintype. I'm not sure if it's either skin, chitin or something else.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I'm not sure about the difference between chitin, exoskeleton and carapace.
chitin is the material insect exoskeleton and """skin""" is made of.
Insects need an exosqueleton (ie a structure to support their muscles externally) because they don't have an endoskeleton (ie bones)
Some insects have a carapace, but they're not the only ones: turtles, for example, also have a carapace.

Last edited:

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
So put it shortly, The skin should be skin/skin with perhaps a chitin/carapace tag while the arms and legs would be covered by thick chitin (since the race has internal bones).

Wonder if I should have the lines that the pic has on the skin or just ignore it.

Last edited:

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
One thing I've noticed is you put too many flags on your limbs. You don't need carapace if you're using chitin and you don't have to add armored or thick. You could just use chitin for the limbs and just skin with a thick flag so it's stronger than normal. The issue with the skin being carapace is you need joints to move around. Everything with chitin requires joints or to be segmented in order to move. However because your character is partially chitin you don't need to do that just use skin it's easier. Also try to space out the stuff at the top it's a bit much for the eyes. The transfermations are a bit long, try to shorten them just a little. Also make sure you make it so others can look and comment so others can tell you this on your docs.

I thought comments were on, Am I wrong about that, and if so how do I turn them on?

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
Would it be better to keep the green eyes, or to have eyes like vel'koz to add to the Monster like feeling to the race.

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
Memo for myself, Check the stock on the graphics card before ordering one after my old one dies on me.

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
Haven't been able to write much since I have been without a Graphics card for about 4 weeks now.