[Delete please] Etheryn comments

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Have found a few minor things with my likely favorite companion overall, sweet little Ryn. First off a strange issue with the blowjob scene that I don't know what's up with, it always ends up this error halfway down on the first page after asking, no matter what combination. This is on a bimbo shemale human charmer with all human bits, but it also happens on my demonmorph herm;

"Fingertips trace across every outsized vein, stroking your throbbing dick from glans to hilt. Tucked thumbs massage your swelling urethra while her icy digits approach the hilt of your manhood. From there she . No introduction to someone's crotch would be complete without seeing what's going on below, something Ryn takes a perverse delight in doing."

Bold is where the error is, whatever she's doing there seems to never work.

Second, if Ryn gets to keep her virginity in the reveal scene via letting Cait do it, and then Champ never penetrates her, she'll get her butthole torn apart on their horsecocks with no comments or issues regardless either on some Sleep scenes that don't seem to watch for if Champ dick can even fit, and if that doesn't happen and she remains virginal to Winter City, the lingerie show after confronting Kas seem to also not care about if you could ever fit into her. Kinda wish both the sleep sex and option to fuck her during lingerie testing just disables if she can't take you, or the Lingerie scene at least changes to check for virginity and makes it even more special if so.

And while on the matter of what Ryn can take, I really wish there was some way for over-endowed but caring Champs to stretch her out rather than brutally pounding her, maybe over time, maybe have a butt training option that's a lengthy scene similar to the top fingering ones using a whole lot of Cait's oil and maybe some special ingedients that skips multiple game hours when used and can only be used once per day, that every time makes Ryn more and more stretchy. Probably with a lot of Silly Mode comments about the natural tendency for elves to be cocksleeves. Also, while at it, when Ryn is already on the "I love horsecocks!" stage, those prostate fingering scenes should swap to outright fisting scenes just as well, even if it's just a couple of lines of the champ's whole hand briefly going in and out of her elfbutt in the existing scenes, triggered by Ryn's anal looseness being more than X. Kudos to Alyphia btw for those scenes, love them enough to keep redoing them and reading the whole thing over and over.

Also, this is probably out of scope and just wishful thinking, but I for some reason wish Ryn had a tanking set option. Probably get her some rapier training and a Duelist stance while Harrick provides extra defense and deflection. That way I could go with Cait and Ryn without my character almost automatically needing to be a tank.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
"Fingertips trace across every outsized vein, stroking your throbbing dick from glans to hilt. Tucked thumbs massage your swelling urethra while her icy digits approach the hilt of your manhood. From there she . No introduction to someone's crotch would be complete without seeing what's going on below, something Ryn takes a perverse delight in doing."

Bold is where the error is, whatever she's doing there seems to never work.

Finally actually found a dick that actually completes that sentence. It only completes when the character has a sheathed cock like a dog cock and has Etheryn run her fingers into the sheathe. It would seem that whole "From there she ." part should be nulled out as well if that condition fails.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Yeah I know, but I had already posted the OP before I realized my error. Going to write a simpler post for the bug report instead. Just figured I'd update my original post when I finally figured out where the error is.

EDIT: Posted the bug in the bug reports, and I've commented about the other stuff in other threads likewise, so feel free to delete this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: redlightnin55