[delete me - copied to bug][0.8.151] Minor Rewrite Suggestion for Clarity - Kalas - First 14 - Access Bend - Clarify that the vent is to the West

getmorehen

Aug 7, 2021
Just a minor issue that I'ev run into a few times because there's this nice Bolded message that what you want is to the west, but there isn't a clear notation that the hazard is to the west (you technically need to use the map together with a process of elimination to guess that it's coming from the west), so I thought a minor tweak to make it easier to recognize the hazard would be nice. Feel free to disregard/rewrite differently if you guys disagree. Though the change to the text is very minor, the clarity it provides is considerable in my opinion.

[Original Scene]
The access corridor you’ve been following bends a dogleg to the north and east from this corner, but it also bumps up against another passage: a huge circular vent with the grate smashed off. A powerful current of air surges through it, making it difficult just to look down that tunnel, let alone traverse it in zero G.

[Proposed Rewrite]
The access corridor you’ve been following bends a dogleg to the north and east from this corner, but it also bumps up against another passage to the west: a huge circular vent with the grate smashed off. A powerful current of air surges through it, making it difficult just to look down that tunnel, let alone traverse it in zero G.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
If you mispost just copy your text and title to the bug report sub forum, and change the misposted post's title to "delete me", and the text in it to "wrong forum sorry" or something of that nature

getmorehen

Aug 7, 2021
This one isn't a bug though. I guess I'm a little unclear about where is best to post different things, sorry.
Obviously, typos go into bug reports, as would clear grammar issues imo. As for suggestions like this though?
If it was a full/new submission, then to the submissions I'd go, but how about just minor tweaks or suggestions?
Sorry if I'm being a newb, but I'd be happy to receive guidance for going forward.

getmorehen

Aug 7, 2021
Roger roger, will do that then. Thanks for the guidance!

(I'll go ahead and move my existing posts there as well, and change their titles here over the next few hours or so...)