Defeating Tainted Witch at River Fording Gains Breasts

Shadow5

May 7, 2018
I've tested this several times and have been able to consistently recreate this issue.

Before I attempt to ford the river north from the Marefolk town, I confirm that my Champion has no breasts. However after battling the Tainted Witch's force while fording, my character suddenly has ZZ sized breasts.

After reviewing the battle logs, I'm seeing that after striking the Tainted Witch and one of the Cultist Archers, on several occasions my chest grew with the following text:
"You swing at Cultist Archer B with your Galon's Griefmaker. Your swing connects with Cultist Archer B! (-142) Critical Hit!
You gasp as your tits tightens, pushing against the front of your leather jerkin. D-did your chest just get bigger!?"

However, after another test, I noticed that as long as I play support and do not strike any of them with the sword, I don't gain breasts. I don't see anything in the Wiki page for her or her party that would show why this is happening if I physically attack them. Anyone have any ideas what would cause this?

Shadow5

May 7, 2018
Son of a bitch! I really gotta pay more attention to the descriptions. Thanks for that, it was starting to drive me crazy.

Shadow5

May 7, 2018
I don't hate reading, I just forget that some things have additional special effects in the description. My fault for not paying attention.