decrease pregnancy speed?

May 14, 2016
can anybody help me out with this? I know about the perks and editing the multiplier in the save file to get it back to the baseline speed, but is there a way to slow it past the default? Half speed for an example.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What do you mean by 'decrease'? Make it last longer? Make it shorter?

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Why would they want pregnancy to last longer? If they want to play as a pregnant character, go and buy an egg trainer (never ending pregnancy), or get impregnated by a Sydian (nine month pregnancy). There are a bunch of other characters that can cause the PC to have a pregnancy that lasts months and months.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I don't think there's a way to have a legit 'longer' pregnancy. There are ways to make it shorter, not longer.

Pretty much what Ranma said, buy you an Egg Trainer and work your way up to being able to get the never-ending preg option. Or get fucked by a Sydian and get a 9 month one. But other than that, there's really no way to decrease pregnancy speed.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You could probably cheat to make it longer.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But to cheat it would req. keep changing pregnancy timer to be increased to the value it had at start of the pregnancy so it may be a little too much work to make it each time PC is pregnant. CHanges to make pregnancies set on longer duration would be above cheating and at code modification lvl already.

Also: Suprising all want it shortened (still be so short as in CoC it may be not so fully posisble) to see that offspring counter go up faster and faster ^^

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Uh, no, I meant you can just mess with the multiplier.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well yeah ok this would work and still be within TiTS editor range of possible changes. Not often play with those parts of game to so I overlooked so silly simple things you meantioned Captain >.<