Decisions (Spoilers)

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
The new Ara quest has brought me to a difficult moral point, as many others have before. So, I'd want to listen what you've done in similar moral-questioning choices, so I can see how much of naive guy, or a utilitarian asshole I am. :v

Plantation Quest: Diplomacy, albeit i did only for Able. Turned in that Lah bastard, ofc. Zil kept their idol.
Ghost in the Machine: Turned on shields. Forced Captain to use gray goos.
The Hngularity: Talked down, then destoyed HandSo. Turned off droids.
Tether Pirates: Stole Tam-Wolf. Took platinum. Was tempted to blow the planet to get rid of Gray Goos, but didn't do that since poor Raskvel doesn't deserve that fate, so bomb was de-activated.
Taivra's Palace: Spared Taivra, became king. Pointed out that Jack and me are enemies.
Fazian Quest: Refused money, saved Fazian. Not a single doubt here.
Kara Quest I and II: Antagonized Shade, helped Kara, defeated Amara. Got Shade killed. Again, no remorse here. Still, I didn't blew up the planet.
Federation Quest: Burned docs. Helped Queen escape. Was more a fed-sabotage mission at the end.
Ara Kei Quest: Aided the bothrioic in the hope of difficulting full myr dominion on the planet. Also, nice rapier.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Plantation Quest: Haven't actually played it lol
Ghost in the Machine: Turned on shields. Made Steele Tech equip the crew with robot bodies.
The Hngularity: Recruited Hand So. Wallowed in infinite sadness that we still can't use her :(
Tether Pirates: Stole Tam-Wolf. Disarmed bomb. Fucked all the bitches. Took Platinum.
Taivra's Palace: Became King of the Buttbugs via dueling Taivra.
Fazian Quest: Haven't actually played it lol
Kara Quest I and II: Fucked Shade, Fucked Kara, Wiggled Booty at Amara Until She Left Me Alone, Made Amends with Shade, Continued Fucking Shade
Federation Quest: Gave docs to Lieve. Helped Queen escape. Everybody wins.
Ara Kei Quest: Haven't actually played it lol

...I swear I read most of Nonesuch's content :v

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ara Kei Quest: Lessau made me think, so...I'm on eve on the meeting, before choosing if giving him the true or the fake vial.

There are dozens of us! Dozens!

...I swear I read most of Nonesuch's content :v

If it makes you feel any better, I've not arsed myself to play any of your post-Tarkus stuff either.

Reactions: Nnxx

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Hum.... all easy choices in my opinion. but fine.

Plantation Quest:
Stoled the idol first but they didnt like so come back and leve it alone and try diplomacy and Burt got a tons of Free Honey in the end.
Ghost in the Machine: Promised everything new bodies. Activate shields just in case.
The Hngularity: Waiting for when you can use her, first time have to destroyer for lack of tech Stats.
Tether Pirates: Repaired Tam-Wolf. Have sex with the cat girl just for her to say my penis as Defect. And enjoyed disarming the bomb and get a pat on the back by the security chief.
Taivra's Palace: Become King, Diplamacy wins again.
Fazian Quest: saved Fazian and kicked they Ant Ass and the other guy too.
Kara Quest I and II: Helped Kara and sleep with Shade, Helped her again, Blow up the gate with the tank (yes im a Soldier of Fortune),Give the doctor what he deserved, Said i do it for kara in the end and defeat the boss. happy ending yay.

Federation Quest: Got ride of the documents and conviced her to leave, then get scolded by the red general but recieve smiles from the red scouts at the end and recieve a cool Heavy Red Officer Trench Coat at the end its a win my book.
Ara Kei Quest: Still trying to finish this at the moment. Still not able to talk to them for some reason.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
In one side, Lessau seems like a trustworthy guy, and i feels kinda bad to dissapoint him, I dunno why. The Dzaan stuff also weighs as a bad precedent of an addictive species, so Bothrioc may be menace in the long run.

On the other side, you get a fancy sword, plus there is the posibility that, since their status is preventive uplifting, bothrioc are required to have an addiction-suppresant thing to get the full uplifting. There's also the fact that bothrioc presence kinda hinders Red's full dominion on the planet, so those who seek a pro-gold or neutral conflict resolution may be interested on it.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Plantation Quest: Diplomacy and turned in lash
Ghost in the Machine: turned on shields and got Steele tech to make them bodies
The Hngularity: Talker her down, and spared her. Currently waiting to be able to use her
Teather Pirates: Stole and fixed Tam-wolf, fucked everyone, disarmed bomb
Taivra's Palace: Didn't say shit about my cousin, kicked some ass and dominated Taivra
Kara Q's: Fucked Shade, got real close to her so she'd leave during KQ2, fucked the Doc and teased Amara, fucked Kara a couple of times and triggered the shade probe interaction in which i told her the truth and then made up with her as fuckbuddies on Uveto
Fazian Quest: Saved the guy, overbribed the sentry so she could get out of the place, dont' really remember anything else about that quest though
Fed Quest: Shuttled the Queen off-planet via Kara because I don't got a capital ship, turned in the intel after getting chewed out

Have yet to do anything with the bugs. Not sure what I'm gonna do. Don't think I'm too concerned with Lessau being disappointed with me. I'm probably going to have centuries to make up for it and to keep an eye on the bugs so I'm thinking it's likely that I'll end up helping them.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Plantation Quest: Diplomacy, turn in RK for reward
Ghost in the Machine: Help her, bodies
The Hngularity: Talk her down... Then destroy her data bead. (never stick ur dick in crazy)
LaneQuest: Get hypno'd, male lane takes my anal virginity, confide in celise, nice ending (Lane lives, free cash forever)
Teather Pirates: Defeat tamtam & Korgon thro hp, demand, Kaska thro lust, sex nobody
Taivra's Palace: Subjugate
KQ2: In it for the money, would betrey if not for the personality hit
Fazquest: Save da bird dammit
Fed Quest: Golds go to Men'gha, Feds get the documents, Steele gets the datapad
SpiderQuest: Give Ara Kai the sabotogued counteragent, that one spider gets a throbb

I'm pretty much Neutral Good, sometimes veering on Chaotic Good. I like to do the right thing... But my sense of self preservation is generally stronger than my sense if righteousness.

Also, I see thro the golds. Whatever sympathy I have for them is focused on the honorable war-queen.

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Plantation Quest: beat up Che Guevara, bee people trade peacefully
Ghost in the Machine: gave them new bodies
The Hngularity: Saved Hand-So because I'm cool with having my own unchained AI
Tether Pirates: beat up everyone, take platinum but never use it for some reason
Taivra's Palace: subjugated
Fazian Quest: Rescued Faizan
Kara Quest I and II: Fuck Shade, revealed relations to her so she leaves, beat up Amara and didn't blow the planet up
Federation Quest: Evacuated the gold-myr, turned in the intel, laughed at reds when they got mad at me for letting the golds go
Ara Kei Quest: LOL can't complete this without becoming perma-slave to that one named quadome

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Plantation Quest: Made peace with zil, turned in Lah
Ghost in the Machine: Gave new bodies, turned on shields
The Hngularity: Saved Hand-So
Tether Pirates: Kicked their asses, used plat on probe
Taivra's Palace: Fought the queen, got hitched
Fazian Quest: Saved Fazian. REALLY wanted to punch that moth bastard in the face
Kara Quest I and II: This one was a cluster. originally, I just turned in Kara from the get go. But like a week ago I was like "I wanna get both". So I started up a new save, did the quest after getting Shade of Myrellion, then used the save editor to modify my original save so i could have the best of both worlds. from what I can tell, it worked, though there seems to be a few flags I couldn't change, cause it still says I won against Kara and was rewarded by Shade. Fingers crossed this wont screw anything up when more Kara stuff is implemented.
Federation Quest: I'm not doing it yet cause I want to get the neutral ending for Myrellion, so I'm going to wait till that's implemented, see the requirements for it, and then make my moves accordingly.
Ara Kei Quest: Used save editor again to max out Int so i wouldn't have to get egged, then gave the real vial, and reverted my Int back to normal when all was said and done.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
There is a pretty-bird in the gold myr city's brothal. After going thro his talks, he will get birdnapped.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm, most of my choices put me as Chaotic Neutral. I think that I'm helping the bothrioc only for the sake of preventing the nyrea/red alliance to gain a stronger foothold.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Hmm, most of my choices put me as Chaotic Neutral. I think that I'm helping the bothrioc only for the sake of preventing the nyrea/red alliance to gain a stronger foothold.
I've yet to get through the brothioc quest, but from what I recall of reading the doc I don't really remember anything that actually tied them to the ongoing conflict.

Also aren't the Nyrea involved with the reds all back on the red continent mostly?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Nope, nothing ties them from what is said on the doc. But the fact that the're uplifted will mean that the red won't have full control of the planet.

Sogen

Oct 4, 2017
Plantation Quest: Beat Lah's face in, made peace with zil, turned in Lah
Ghost in the Machine: Turned on shields, gave robo bodies to the crew. Still want to screw Capt. Morrow.
The Hngularity: Talked So down, kept data bead.
Tether Pirates: Wiped the floor with them, sexed them all, did not take tam-wolf (then save edited so I got him anyway, mwahahaha!), bought the probe.
Taivra's Palace: Fought the queen, got hitched, did not help Dane or dirtbag cousin.
Fazian Quest: No females involved, no desire to play it.
Kara Quest I and II: Distracted Shade by sexing her, waited till she scooted off to Uveto before helping Kara again, kicked Amara's tail in, sexed Kara, sexed Kara again during Ice Queen
Federation Quest: Save scummed to see all the material then reverted to not having done the quest, 'cause I want to get the neutral ending for Myrellion.
Ara Kei Quest: No females involved, no desire to play it.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
So it's been a while since I did the Gray Goo mission, but why does everyone choose to give them bodies? I honestly don't remember the pros and cons of each option.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I'm divided between either killing the GooCaptain or making her delete the gray goo girls. Personally, I despise goos.

I usually go with using the Goos since that harms the most that braindead population.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Plantation Quest: Used my words, handed over the wannabe Colonel Kurtz over after beating seven shades of shit of him.
Ghost in the Machine: Turned on shields. Used Steeletech to help the Grey Goo with cybernetic bodies.
The Hngularity: I think I might have accidentally destroyed Hand So. Oh well.
Tether Pirates: Bomb deactivated, all the pirates were banged and I stole the robodog.
Taivra's Palace: Spared Taivra, set up an alliance and I called Jill an idiot (paraphrasing here).
Fazian Quest: Rescued the birddude after refusing the money.
Kara Quest I and II: Revealed to Shade we were siblings and got her to go to Uveto. Helped Kara, metaphorically kicked Amara in the nuts. And now we play the waiting game for the awkward dinner involving Steele, Shade, Astra and Amara.
Federation Quest: Haven't done it yet, I think I might go down the more sympathetic route when the ships are introduced.
Ara Kei Quest: I was not aware that there was a quest, then again I am not a bright fellow.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm not terribly fond of goo people either, but in this cast i'll accept it as the ends justify the means. Besides, Steele could make a forune with this technology in sexbots if nothing else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Plantation Quest: Haven't played it.
Ghost in the Machine: Turned on shields. Had Steele Tech give the crew robot bodies.
The Hngularity: Talked down and recruited Hand So, turned off droids.
Tether Pirates: Didn't steal Tam-Wolf, took platinum, fucked girls, disarmed bomb, fucked girls again and left.
Taivra's Palace: Subjugated Taivra and became king by my own hand, and this story shall also be told.
Fazian Quest: Haven't played it.
Kara Quest I and II: Seduced Shade, sent Shade off to Uveto, told her about being related to avoid the inevitable karmic backlash for hiding it, showed Amara such rocking tits that her power armor broke down and she fell off a cliff to her death.
Federation Quest: Haven't played it.
Ara Kei Quest: Haven't played it.

I actually haven't played much TiTS in the past few months, so a lot of recent quests have flown under my radar.

Reactions: Evil

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Plantation Quest: Did it to fuck Queen Bee, ended it with diplomacy, sent Lah to jail, left their idol alone.
Ghost in the Machine: Turned on shields. Had Steele Tech give the crew robot bodies.
The Hngularity: Talked down and recruited Hand So, turned off droids.
Tether Pirates: Stole Tam-Wolf, fucked all the bitches, took plat, disarmed bomb, bought probe with own credits, let Shekka have probe.
Taivra's Palace: Fucked bitches, took probe, left.
Fazian Quest: Discovered Birdpersons whereabouts, beat up bug ladies, saved other bug ladies, saved Birdperson.
Kara Quest I and II: Seduced Shade, fucked Shade, insert Taivra's Palace, went to deal with probe and revealed relation to Shade after fucking Shade one more time, went and fucked up some pirates, talked to AI, didn't push big red button, fucked up some more pirates, beat Amara on day 69 via brute force, fucked Kara.
Federation Quest: Picked up documents and handed to Lieve, got gold Queen to Mhenga, everyone lived happily ever after
Ara Kei Quest: Help people out, didn't fuck over meeting, gave Lessau genetic data for stuff, fucked some quadomme's harems so not a total lose.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
On my main character:

Plantation Quest:
Used diplomacy and beat up Lah, turning him in after. Didn't touch the idol.
Ghost in the Machine: SteeleTech foot the bill on bodies for the goo. Raised the shields.
The Hngularity: Let the factory and Hand So blow up.
Tether Pirates: (Main is a smuggler) Left Tam-Wolf, no one got sexed, took the platinum, and disarmed the bomb.
Taivra's Palace: Called my cousin out and then singlehandedly fought the Royal Guard and Taivra. Took MY probe after telling everyone in attendance "Don't FUCK with Steele!", and flicked everyone off on the way out. (Ok, headcanoned that last part)
Fazian Quest: Haven't met him.
Kara Quest I and II: Distracted Shade without sexing her and completed the probe quest first, which caused Shade to leave for Uveto, and later got sister Shade. Stole all the doc's goodies, did not set the facility to blow, made Amara wet her power armor, and sexed Kara afterwards.
Federation Quest: Burned the documents and helped the Queen escape. Cmon, the Reds are slaving commies, who helps slaving commies??
Ara Kei Quest: Agree with Lessau that the Bothrioc are too dangerous to uplift/assist as they are, perhaps if there was an option to genetically alter the race.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Ok so before I go on with choices why do so many people in this thread hate grey goo? Also before I start, I tend to lean towards a true neutral doing what's best for everyone unless that hurts those I care for or if my action while selfish doesn't hurt anyone.

Plantation Quest: Talked down Quinn, teased Lah to defeat then turned him in.
Ghost in the Machine: Raised the shields, teased Goo Prime to defeat and gave them bodies might cost a bit short-term, but hopefully I can make more back off the grey goo longterm.
The Hngularity: Talked down Hand-So, turned off the robots after switching to female just in case they ever reactivate. Got the bead and kept it can't wait for the sub/equal content.
Tether Pirates: Get repaired Tamwolf by temporarily cheating in attack drone perk (he's too cute to be broken till Kara Quest 2) fuck pirates if Steele needs release or I feel like it. Tease them to defeat where possible. Grab plat and disarm bomb. EDIT forgot to say I then use plat to get probe as currently, it can only be used here or to bribe guards in Taivra's palace. Also I am broke from getting the ten ton pass so I can be maxed out stat wise.
Taivra's Palace: Fight my way in via tease victory (noticing a pattern yet) tease the princess to defeat by abusing paralysing shock tease the incubator. Ignore my cousin she's not worth the air I would need to clear up the confusion, try talking her down even if I don't intend to go through with it before fight both alone and teasing to victory then subjugate Taivra.
Fazian Quest: Only done it once or twice so no comment.
Kara Quest 1 and 2: Took Shade to bed having a good time talking a lot before going to find Kara. Get the probe and reveal to Shade (she has a right to know, then get Want Shade option later) then help Kara again (I'm nice, but I have things to do) upgrade Tamwolf get the armour, defeat everything possible with tease when applicable, loot Khan, don't blow up the planet (seriously why does that option keep coming up we have 3 planets we can destroy) stay silent about why I am helping Kara as even I don't know why in-universe that is. Then make Amara cream her armour. Take my cash and leave.
Federation Quest: Still not 100% sure on what I will go with, but generally I incapacitate the soldier via sleep, grab everything not nailed down. Disable the tank, let the queen go still unsure in what way I would choose mhen'ga but I don't know what introducing a new species like that could do to the planet, so normally its just go home and give the documents unless that doesn't get me the coat in which case no. Basically trying to get a ending where neither red nor gold end up controlling the planet they are both dumb. Wish when the red general say "you know nothing of war" you could just turn around, bring up images on your codex and show her just how much humanity knows of war.
Ara Kei Quest: Not done it yet

Last edited:

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Plantation Quest: Found Lah, Declared peace with the zil village, Turned Lah in to Darnock, Rewarded, Completed
Ghost in the Machine: Reactor door open, Shields on. Helped Nova with cybernetic bodies, Completed
The Hngularity: Talked down, took her bead and kept it for me.
Tether Pirates: Didn't take Tam-Wolf, Hacked the turrets, defeated both pirates, Lesbian-fucked Khorgan and disabled the bomb
Taivra's Palace: Married Taivra, Succeeded the throne as queen, Completed
Fazian Quest: Not done yet. Probably never, I don't like Fazian.
Kara Quest I: Distracted Shade, Rewarded by Kara
Kara Quest II: Met Kara, Accepted mission, Took Khan's files, took Khan's coat and gun, encoutered Engineer, defeated and fucker her, Shade let me go.
Federation Quest: Completed, Defeated Estallia, Captured Estallia.
Ara Kei Quest: Not done yet.

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
So it's been a while since I did the Gray Goo mission, but why does everyone choose to give them bodies? I honestly don't remember the pros and cons of each option.
Probably because giving the crew robot bodies is the only option that doesn't result in murder. The other two options are to either murder the grey Goo prime (and if I remember correctly with her the consciousnesses of the entire original Nova crew) for monetary gain or to convince the Nova crew to pull a body snatching move on a bunch of grey goos, which would also delete said grey goos personalities in the process. So it is basically murder again since grey goos are sentinent AI - creatures on their own.

As for the Quests, I did the following:
Plantation Quest:
Haven't actually done that one yet
Ghost in the Machine: Helped Nova with cybernetic bodies.
The Hngularity: Talked down, took her bead and kept it for me.
Tether Pirates: Took Tam-Wolf, Defeated everyone via teasing them into submission, fucked everyone and disabled the bomb
Taivra's Palace: Peacefully resloved the whole thing. Married Taivra. Told Shade she was my half-sister (Still continued being her lover later on though.)
Fazian Quest: Saved Fazian and the gold prisoners.
Kara Quest I: Distracted Shade by becoming her lover, Saved Kara by doing that.
Kara Quest II: Did it, teased everything that I could into submission including Amara. Shade let me go. Didn't get Myrellion blown up.
Federation Quest: Not done this one yet.
Ara Kei Quest: Not done this one yet either.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Probably because giving the crew robot bodies is the only option that doesn't result in murder. The other two options are to either murder the grey Goo prime (and if I remember correctly with her the consciousnesses of the entire original Nova crew) for monetary gain or to convince the Nova crew to pull a body snatching move on a bunch of grey goos, which would also delete said grey goos personalities in the process. So it is basically murder again since grey goos are sentinent AI - creatures on their own.
Whoa, wait, what? I really need to replay that.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
If you condemn the Nova's crew to goo bodies, a initiative to supply cybernetic bodies for them will later show up as one of the charities funded by puppyslutmas.

irioth

May 12, 2016
Well, I generally play like my usual enlightened-selfish, utilitarian sociopath asshole self and I don't really ever give any thought to conventional morality issues, but dear Universe, it has been so long since I've played a few of those quests I've forgotten the details of the path I chose for them. Let's see what the game log can remind me of:
Plantation Quest: Found and beaten down Lah, turned him in to Darnock with much satisfaction since he pissed me off by reminding me of everything I fear and hate about SJW. Made peace with the Zil village.
Ghost in the Machine: Helped them get cybernetic bodies, made Nova part of my crew and my default armor option (I'm eagerly waiting for her to get more upgrade options available).
The Hngularity: Listened to and talked down Han So, she is in my data bead and I'm eagerly waiting for the chance to her joining my crew. Left droids running since it seemed the most sexy option (the planet is a dangerous Mad Max wasteland with or without them, anyway).
Tether Pirates: Defeated everyone, saved the planet (did I tell you how much I hate unavoidable puzzles in games?), took Tam-wolf, took platinum.
Taivra's Palace: Spared Taivra, became queen. Told that Jack and me are enemies. Dealt dear cousin another satisfying defeat.
Fazian Quest: Helped Hepane, saved Fazian.
Kara Quest I and II: Distracted Shade, helped Kara, defeated the pirates, looted everything, upgraded Tam-wolf, left planet intact, made up with Shade, told her about our ancestry, agreed to stay lovers (incest is best, I'm gonna collect all them sexy waifus, and I'm sure dear Daddy would have approved).
Federation Quest: Helped War Queen resettle to Men'gha, gave Lieve the documents. It seemed the most balanced solution (I usually sympathize with victorious empires' efforts to bring peace by conquest and for all her fancy talk, Estalla just seemed me a stubborn sore loser prolonging strife to nobody's benefit, but if I can give her a new chance at life, I will) and I fancied the overcoat.
Ara's Diplomacy Quest: got suppressant from Dr. Lessau and gave him the genealogy, made Quadromme meeting a success. Certain choices were mandatory since my Steele is an egg-slut (and I had to save edit my way out of becoming part of Fei's harem since the game would not let me do the quest and avoid its bad end any other way at 100% addiction), but I honestly think it was the best long-term solution. The Bothrioc may thus act as a third-leg counterbalance to the gold/red feud, and Steele Tech may create a counteragent to Bothrioc pheromones so nobody need fear becoming addicted unless they want it.

Last edited: