Decadence Island Cock Hero RPG Game

WatchItDry

Dec 14, 2018
Hey All

I'm an artist/game developer who has been working on a Cock Hero RPG Game for some time now. And I've put together a demo that I thought you might enjoy.

For those unfamiliar with the Cock Hero genre it is basically a JOI PMV where you stroke to the beat cues provided on screen. The goal of this Cock Hero RPG Game is to combine a First Person RPG game with these type of videos. And hopefully make it more interactive.

Decadence Island - A Hero's Welcome Cock Hero RPG Game

Gameplay

Standard WASD controls
Escape to Quit
TAB - Team Meter
1 - Tenacity Tonic
2 - Passion Juice

Tribute Quests
  • Build up your Tribute Energy and Locate Goddess Jennaa's Tribute Altar
  • Find Peyton and Help reunite her with her sister
  • Join Ari as she battles against Goddess Jennaa to Free the Sorceress Divinity
  • Report to Goddess Jennaa about any Tribute Requests
Potions
  • Tenacity Tonic - Strengthens your resolve and removes some of your Arousal.
Press 1 - To bring up Tonics HUD
Press 1 - Again to Drink Tonic or/
Press Escape to Cancel​
  • Passion Juice - Increases your pleasure while simultaneously increasing your arousal. Can be used with a stimulating Lube to heighten sensitivity.
Press 2 - To bring up Juices HUD
Press 2 - Again to Drink Juice or/
Press Escape to Cancel​
  • Stroking Spheres - These can be collected to earn a little extra Tribute Energy. Amounts will match the Beat Meter colors. I.E. Orange (1234567) = 7 points.

Team Ari or Team Riley??

• Teams - There are now two initial Teams you can choose to align yourself with. Team Riley(RED) or Team Ari(BLUE).
  • Team Points - You can earn Team Points by participating in encounters with NPCs wearing Team Colors(BLUE/RED).
  • Team Meter - After participating in an encounter with at least one Team Aligned NPC, Pressing TAB will then display your current Team Percentage. If equal will not display anything. The percentage Text will match the color you currently have the most points with. I.E. If you have 100 Team Ari points and 50 Team Riley points the meter will show 50% in Blue. Thus aligning you with Team Ari.
  • Team Bonus - By participating in encounters with your aligned Team you'll earn More Tribute Energy and Less Arousal. The stronger your alignment the better your Bonus. Alternatively by participating in encounters with your opposing Team you'll earn More Arousal and Less Tribute Energy.
  • Team Rewards - Team Rewards will now only be available based on who you are currently aligned with. I.E. Riley's Castle where you were previously given a choice between Team Riley(Red) or Team Ari(Blue), now will be automatic based on your Team Alignment.

SAVING

When you first start the game you will be asked for a USERNAME, PASSWORD, and EMAIL. Email is optional but recommended in case you ever lose or forget password. After you enter the info you can just click NEW GAME to start.

After creating your initial Game you can then just simply enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD and click LOAD GAME to continue where you left off. No need to enter Email every time.

All Game Saves are stored online. Since Game Saves will be usable between releases this seemed like the easiest option. So now you can just download the latest release and play normally without having to locate your Game Save file or worry about accidentally deleting it.

How To Save

As you play the game your progress will automatically be stored. This feature is most noticeable in multi step quests. So this way if you lose along the way you don't have to restart the quest every time.

Please keep in mind that the automatic save is just for progress and nothing else.

To Save your consumables, team points, and other achievements you must either complete a Tribute Quest or Locate a Save Sphere and use your Tribute Energy to Save.

After completing a Tribute Quest you will automatically receive a Full Save and level your Hero.

Hero Level/Stat Points

For every Tribute Quest you complete you will receive 1 Stat point and level your Hero. Stat points can be used to increase various Hero attributes. And each level your Hero receives will increase your total arousal level.

Attribute Increases will give your Hero slight advantages.
  • Focus - Raising your focus will increase the rate at which your Hero builds up Tribute Energy
  • Stamina - Raising your Stamina will decrease the rate at which your Hero becomes Aroused
  • Change of Heart - This will swap the opposing Team Points into the Team Points of that you just Tributed. I.E. you just completed a Team Ari Quest, so this will take some of Team Riley's points and turn them into Team Ari points. Meant for those trying to maintain a 100% Team loyalty.

Hope you guys enjoy this release.

Decadence Island Cock Hero RPG Game Demo Download

Any comments, or suggestions are always welcome.

For more info on this game and its development please visit our Blog.

Enjoy!!