Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms (26 / June / 2020)

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Also guy! art for the furryfication of Abbadon, a couple of pics, will have either woman, male, cuntboy and futa variants, as the normal one! Hope I can get your opinion ot it!

a000.png a111.png

Reactions: Ritzy and Marblak

Pastel

Dec 19, 2017
in the .rar there is a folder (the data) and a .exe with the unity icon, you use that one to start the game, unless I am missunderstanding something?

Inside the folder, I don't see the .exe at all. I can't seem to locate it.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Inside the folder, I don't see the .exe at all. I can't seem to locate it.
Make sure your anti-virus didn't quarantined it. BitDefender for example has a tendency to think these sort of games are viruses. Check your events and quarantine.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Make sure your anti-virus didn't quarantined / deleted it. BitDefender for example has a tendency to stick it's nose in these sort of games and think they're a virus. Check your events and quarantine.
is what i was about to suggest, since I just downloaded the .rar again in this forum and it had it all, and its kinda impossible to miss so I guess is the anti virus or something

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
Im encountering a different problem. The game opens but I cant see it, its showing up on my task bar but no matter what I do the game itself doesnt appear despite being open. Also I cant make it non windowed as it gives me an error message about the size not fitting (yet there is only one size). Also it ask for a monitor but I am no recieving any option.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Im encountering a different problem. The game opens but I cant see it, its showing up on my task bar but no matter what I do the game itself doesnt appear despite being open. Also I cant make it non windowed as it gives me an error message about the size not fitting (yet there is only one size). Also it ask for a monitor but I am no recieving any option.
uhmm well I do the build with the defaults of unity, and the game doesn't has anything demanding for a PC (beyond the defaults of unity, which is sometimes bitchy)
what resolution it appears you have? you use windows 10, 7? My guess is this is a problem with unity and you not having drivers or something similar to that, because it should give you many resolution options and work in general, since its a p. simple game,

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
The resolution that appears is 1920 x 1080. I am jsut as suprised as you I used unity previously and had no problem (even in older versions of your game), I did upgrade to windows 10 not too long ago but its shouldnt have done anything to unity.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
The resolution that appears is 1920 x 1080. I am jsut as suprised as you I used unity previously and had no problem (even in older versions of your game), I did upgrade to windows 10 not too long ago but its shouldnt have done anything to unity.
uhm well I havent changed anything significant that if you could play old you couldn't play the new one.
A suggestion would be to remove the old save files in appdata/locallow/duodevelopers but I dont think that would cause a trouble like this.
I am 100% unaware if unity by default needs drivers or something special or particular, maybe one of those thing is?

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
Yeah I tried deleting it, it changed nothing. This is really annoying to me I really enjoyed your game and I'm not knowleagble about this kind of stuff so I am gonna be stuck like this. Maybe I am using the wrong unity version. Which one should I have for it to work?

The problems seems to be with windows 10, as other people seem to have problems launching unity games after updating to windows 10.

Edit: Never mind I got lucky and found this solution. Anyone who has the same problem as I do use this method it works. https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/1480982971174752598/

Last edited:

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Yeah I tried deleting it, it changed nothing. This is really annoying to me I really enjoyed your game and I'm not knowleagble about this kind of stuff so I am gonna be stuck like this. Maybe I am using the wrong unity version. Which one should I have for it to work?

The problems seems to be with windows 10, as other people seem to have problems launching unity games after updating to windows 10.

Edit: Never mind I got lucky and found this solution. Anyone who has the same problem as I do use this method it works. https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/1480982971174752598/
oh nice to hear you could fix it at the end! yeah looking at that post looks like a very annoying thing, where its really out of our hands (the devs), was about tu suggest that maybe the next build would fix it but this is better!

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Hello people! A new public release is availabe, and a new patreon build too!

Here is the link!
MEGA

The new public build includes corruption content for Helena (the maid), 4 outfits and transformation (dicks and breasts!) and basic interactions to build your relationship: Flirting, hanging out, gifts, among other things.

Meanwhile, the patreon build also includes new content for Abbadon, including the ability to transform him/her into its beast form, a horseman/woman, with art! Helena also has a route to convert her into a dominatrix (with art) for those who like to dom/sub content!

Here a sneak peak of that new content!

kMRdITO.png

5jBCSFL.png

ChT2FIV.png

Reactions: Ritzy and Marblak

Pastel

Dec 19, 2017
I still can't get into the game, I get an error that says 'Data not found:
There should be 'DiCK 0.2.2 dev build_Data'
folder next to the executable'

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
I still can't get into the game, I get an error that says 'Data not found:
There should be 'DiCK 0.2.2 dev build_Data'
folder next to the executable'
hey that's very weird, the data its in the .rar file, maybe it isnt extracting properly? I use winrar and have no problem, nor anyone else has reported this so I believe it is that, I could upload it to drop box if it you still have troubles!

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Update: Can play 2.1, can't play 2.2 for some reason.
:( thats pretty weird, there is no big difference in the code from 2.1 to 2.2 so who knows why, hopefully next one will work well for you

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
I just released a new update guys! It includes many sex scenes for two of the main characters (Abbadon and Helena) and new art for the NPCs too!

The saves are compatible but be careful, if you have people working at your castle they will not have a portrait, but they should keep working just fine.
Changelog:
  • Art for the enemies! So now there will be only 3 enemies in the forest: Demons, wolfs and humans. They have many colour variants and I'll keep expanding the amount of hairstyles and outfits for the next update.
  • Added sex scenes and dates for Abbadon! 5 scenes with 2 variants: Pure and corrupt!
  • Added sex scenes and dates for Helena! Also 5 sex scenes with 2 variants, for now this is only her submissive content, but I'm already working on getting the dom. content ready as soon as possible!
The goal of getting a build every 2 months is going fine IMO, but even so I'll keep trying to get mid-size updates like this each month for public or 5$ patreons

randomanon

Oct 17, 2015
To be honest, I'm not sure where this game is trying to go and it is becoming a bit of a frustrating experience in which everything feels independent of each other and the game seems like a bunch of things simply added on top of each other than actually being a part of a greater whole. The structure of the quests don't help either as they tend to be too closed-off and self-complete in themselves. It's not as if I'm suggesting yet another rework at this point but it does somewhat feel as if the original dating sim-esque structure might have been better here if you really wanted to go the full way.

At least the art looks fairly good and I think there's still enough here for me to keep following for now, but just putting it out there.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
To be honest, I'm not sure where this game is trying to go and it is becoming a bit of a frustrating experience in which everything feels independent of each other and the game seems like a bunch of things simply added on top of each other than actually being a part of a greater whole. The structure of the quests don't help either as they tend to be too closed-off and self-complete in themselves. It's not as if I'm suggesting yet another rework at this point but it does somewhat feel as if the original dating sim-esque structure might have been better here if you really wanted to go the full way.

At least the art looks fairly good and I think there's still enough here for me to keep following for now, but just putting it out there.
The game has 2 aspects: The management side, which I want to make ala Free Cities, and the story side, so is not only generic NPCs shaping the city, but your actions.
I find games where there is only a management layer to become generic or boring after a while, which is why I added the story element to it, which overtime will help to change and open new things to the city, instead of waiting until you have X money and click "buy".

The main story is for the most part already planned tho, as you can see in the old build, and now I'm using that old story as an structure to go deeper with each character, instead of 2-3 quests and get over with it.

Since my support's been growing, and I'm really grateful for that, that extra money will help me to speed up the content, and I hope I can reach a point that I can let someone do the texts for the generic NPCs while I keep going deep on the story (which as for now is still the main focus, while the generic NPCs is what I do when I finish the work I have in mind for the story this month)

Also should be said I am adding the dates and other elements now back again (I already had them, but since the amount of texts are too big, the editors are taking time to flesh it out), and I am thinking on outsourcing these dating elements (mostly SFW) to someone else so I can speed it up more.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017
Okay let's see if I can't throw my hat into the ring as well. Might as well try giving some feedback every now and then despite being a lurker for the most part.

-Right off the bat we have the introductory questions. It's easy to understand that they affect your stats, but HOW do they affect your stats exactly? Personally, I'd like to see extra information about my choices such as "(Gives +10 to Combat) or (Gives +5 to farmhand and +5 to Service)" and so forth underneath the answers.

-When creating your character, after you've decided Hair Color, you are forced to suddenly look on the left side for the 'Finish' button. Maybe add a 'Finish' button where the previous 'Continue' buttons were. Small nitpick, but might as well voice it.

-I've been let loose on the world! But what the hell am I supposed to do and how do I do it? I have played previous version, so I know where most things are, but a first-timer may not be so lucky. You wish to create a game that can be both complex and easy, but you have currently no explanation of what is where and so on.

-The side menus like to live a life of their own sometimes. If you do not select an option after a short while they will close by themselves. This is a tad annoying if you decide what/where you want to go and the menu decides to bugger off at the same time. The menu can also be a bit difficult to close when you actually want it to go away since you need to select the same menu again for it to close. I suspect a lot of people will try to simply click outside of the opened window to close it all together instead of clicking the menu buttons again. Maybe make it possible to close menus by clicking outside of the open windows or add an 'X' in the top right corner that works the same?

-If you do not immediately go to Journals and do story missions, the game will never remind you about it again. It will instead show you a few stats which will have no meaning to a new player. May want to move the Aurorum Castle stats elsewhere for another time when you will teach the player about maintaining the castle/city.

-Speaking of teaching. Maybe have Helena teach the player about navigating the game? Perhaps have her introduce you to the shops and their purpose as well as having you 'Return to base' before sending you off to find Alba and Abaddon?

-Your 'Home Base' or whatever you want to call it has very little going on at the moment. It should be a place for easy access to the various things you can do. As of right now, it only has 'Barracks', 'Warehouse', 'Relief' and 'Rest'. I'd suggest moving your 'Journal' here instead since it's a place you're often going to return to. Having your 'Journal' off too the side makes it somewhat easy to ignore despite it being one of the most important menus in the game. Actually, you should have your 'Home Base' grant access to things like 'Retainers', 'Character' and all things stats and management while keeping the menu on the left-side for Navigation only. That would give it a specific use and help separate the many systems.

(I will edit this a bit later for some more things as I currently need to do something else.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right, back too it then.

-How on Earth does time work in this game? When you do Story missions from your Journal, certain events will jump time by several days or even weeks. The game also does not seem to move forward at all during this time. Usually when the day ends you get some income from the city, but you gain nothing at all when the game decides to jump forward a couple of weeks. There is also the problem of lack of continuum. Everything just happens in an instant. You could make certain things actually take time. It would also help give the player time for other things rather than just blaze right on through the Story missions. For example, after you've chosen whether you want 'Arts' or 'Blood Sports' in the city, the current games jumps roughly two weeks. Instead, it could possibly end the current day then in the 'Journal' it can say something like "Wait for Abaddon to finish setting up Arts/Blood Sports. Do something else in the meantime.". This will give the player some free time to do the management side of things or build themselves up into the perfect warrior! (Or slut, I ain't judging.)

-If you follow the 'Journal' Story missions, it is very likely you will get your first servant in the form of the woman you can enslave during Alba's 'Retake the Mines' mission. The game currently does not tell you anything about this. You should probably have some sort of introduction to the management of your servants here. Maybe show the player that they can hover over the various stats in the lower right corner to see what each servant is best fit to do as there is currently no indicator that tells you you can do this.

-When speaking with Alba and Abaddon you will occasionally get options to decide how you wish to shape the city. (Abaddons Arts/Blood Sports and Alba's Domestic/War Economy.). But again, the game doesn't tell us anything about what exactly these options do. A small reminder that adding visible stats would be a very good quality of life change. (Such as; +500 Daily income +10 Happiness vs +1000 Daily income +3 Happiness.)

-Currently the Castle Repairs is said to cost 3000 Gold. Doing the story missions only gives you around 2300~ gold. Doesn't matter though since the game doesn't seem to care if you've got too little. Make it a requirement to have the 3000 Gold. Maybe intentionally give the player too little to teach them about other ways to gain Gold in the game. (Such as capturing slaves or managing the city to earn you the gold you need.) (( Once again, what does the choice of either punishing the worker or giving them a higher wage do? If it has no consequence or doesn't change anything, why is it even there? ))

-Hiring staff for the castle is said to cost something, but it doesn't actually cost you anything.

-A small question, but why are we not allowed to visit the Retainers until after 'Dark Secrets'? I can understand why corruption would be locked behind this, but shouldn't we be able to do normal/pure visits beforehand after we've met with Helena/Alba/Abaddon?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so, that's all for now. There are other tidbits that irks me, but this post is long enough as-is. Hope you get something out of the rant, else it's nothing but a waste of time.

Last edited:

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Okay let's see if I can't throw my hat into the ring as well. Might as well try giving some feedback every now and then despite being a lurker for the most part.

-Right off the bat we have the introductory questions. It's easy to understand that they affect your stats, but HOW do they affect your stats exactly? Personally, I'd like to see extra information about my choices such as "(Gives +10 to Combat) or (Gives +5 to farmhand and +5 to Service)" and so forth underneath the answers.

-When creating your character, after you've decided Hair Color, you are forced to suddenly look on the left side for the 'Finish' button. Maybe add a 'Finish' button where the previous 'Continue' buttons were. Small nitpick, but might as well voice it.

-I've been let loose on the world! But what the hell am I supposed to do and how do I do it? I have played previous version, so I know where most things are, but a first-timer may not be so lucky. You wish to create a game that can be both complex and easy, but you have currently no explanation of what is where and so on.

-The side menus like to live a life of their own sometimes. If you do not select an option after a short while they will close by themselves. This is a tad annoying if you decide what/where you want to go and the menu decides to bugger off at the same time. The menu can also be a bit difficult to close when you actually want it to go away since you need to select the same menu again for it to close. I suspect a lot of people will try to simply click outside of the opened window to close it all together instead of clicking the menu buttons again. Maybe make it possible to close menus by clicking outside of the open windows or add an 'X' in the top right corner that works the same?

-If you do not immediately go to Journals and do story missions, the game will never remind you about it again. It will instead show you a few stats which will have no meaning to a new player. May want to move the Aurorum Castle stats elsewhere for another time when you will teach the player about maintaining the castle/city.

-Speaking of teaching. Maybe have Helena teach the player about navigating the game? Perhaps have her introduce you to the shops and their purpose as well as having you 'Return to base' before sending you off to find Alba and Abaddon?

-Your 'Home Base' or whatever you want to call it has very little going on at the moment. It should be a place for easy access to the various things you can do. As of right now, it only has 'Barracks', 'Warehouse', 'Relief' and 'Rest'. I'd suggest moving your 'Journal' here instead since it's a place you're often going to return to. Having your 'Journal' off too the side makes it somewhat easy to ignore despite it being one of the most important menus in the game. Actually, you should have your 'Home Base' grant access to things like 'Retainers', 'Character' and all things stats and management while keeping the menu on the left-side for Navigation only. That would give it a specific use and help separate the many systems.

(I will edit this a bit later for some more things as I currently need to do something else.)

Alright, so, that's all for now. There are other tidbits that irks me, but this post is long enough as-is. Hope you get something out of the rant, else it's nothing but a waste of time.
going to divide the answer because its too long :
Yes, I think I will add a hover to explain what gives what in the questions at the beginning.

I'll see if I can add other changes, but I dont really have too much free time for as I wish to go back to very small details that really are not as impactful (meaning here the after hair prompt). I think changing the button from red to green should be enough of a queue tbh.

I'll see if I can fix those menus at the left too, or at least increase the duration a little bit, yes they are sometimes a little clunky I agree.

I will also add a help button at the home base to prompt a text telling you the basics, thats a good idea. Since the journal is in the side menus tho I cant add a button that brings it up, but the help button should give you enough guidance I hope.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016

-How on Earth does time work in this game? When you do Story missions from your Journal, certain events will jump time by several days or even weeks. The game also does not seem to move forward at all during this time. Usually when the day ends you get some income from the city, but you gain nothing at all when the game decides to jump forward a couple of weeks. There is also the problem of lack of continuum. Everything just happens in an instant. You could make certain things actually take time. It would also help give the player time for other things rather than just blaze right on through the Story missions. For example, after you've chosen whether you want 'Arts' or 'Blood Sports' in the city, the current games jumps roughly two weeks. Instead, it could possibly end the current day then in the 'Journal' it can say something like "Wait for Abaddon to finish setting up Arts/Blood Sports. Do something else in the meantime.". This will give the player some free time to do the management side of things or build themselves up into the perfect warrior! (Or slut, I ain't judging.)

-If you follow the 'Journal' Story missions, it is very likely you will get your first servant in the form of the woman you can enslave during Alba's 'Retake the Mines' mission. The game currently does not tell you anything about this. You should probably have some sort of introduction to the management of your servants here. Maybe show the player that they can hover over the various stats in the lower right corner to see what each servant is best fit to do as there is currently no indicator that tells you you can do this.

-When speaking with Alba and Abaddon you will occasionally get options to decide how you wish to shape the city. (Abaddons Arts/Blood Sports and Alba's Domestic/War Economy.). But again, the game doesn't tell us anything about what exactly these options do. A small reminder that adding visible stats would be a very good quality of life change. (Such as; +500 Daily income +10 Happiness vs +1000 Daily income +3 Happiness.)

-Currently the Castle Repairs is said to cost 3000 Gold. Doing the story missions only gives you around 2300~ gold. Doesn't matter though since the game doesn't seem to care if you've got too little. Make it a requirement to have the 3000 Gold. Maybe intentionally give the player too little to teach them about other ways to gain Gold in the game. (Such as capturing slaves or managing the city to earn you the gold you need.) (( Once again, what does the choice of either punishing the worker or giving them a higher wage do? If it has no consequence or doesn't change anything, why is it even there? ))

-Hiring staff for the castle is said to cost something, but it doesn't actually cost you anything.

-A small question, but why are we not allowed to visit the Retainers until after 'Dark Secrets'? I can understand why corruption would be locked behind this, but shouldn't we be able to do normal/pure visits beforehand after we've met with Helena/Alba/Abaddon?

Things only change when you end a "day", thats it, from night to morning. Days aren't as important, more of a lore thing than anything else since it has no effect, but it advances "fast" because otherwise you will corrupt your whole kingdom in like a week, and that makes no sense :p or the story sometimes says "you've been working on this for 2 weeks" and yet its only day 4, so thats why days advance even though stuff like money and else doesn't. This is also important because once you have slaves, if you fast forward many turns may make you lose slaves them either by dying or them running away, etc. so its better to keep the progress on turns at the end of the day.

To advance the game a little faster tho many events change the time of the day at night so at least after the event you get the rewards of the next day.

I'll add a help button to the management screen too.

Also yeah, I will try to be more clear what you get when you change things, altho its also fun to discover it yourself :p

In all fairness there wasnt many ways to earn gold when I coded the repair castle quest :p so earning that much would had been pretty hard, also IIRC I think you only needed like half of it? like 1500 to repair it? Also if you dont have the gold you lose relationship with Abbadon and Alba, so you can repair it without the money but it hurts your relationship, so I think thats fine.

I will check the hiring part, it should cost you uhm

The not being able to visit the retainers is because you could change too many things about them and the story doesnt have those variants. Like if Abbadon isnt fond to you in certain part of the story but you already increased your relationship and love to 100 it would be silly, and I dont have the time to add soooo many variants to the game. As a matter of fact, I added the quests and the story for that very reason (to reduce the amount of variants during the story), so I hope my answer its reasonable to you :D

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
New public build availabe!
MEGA

Hello guys! Here is the next public release of DiCK, it has a good amount of new content. The story of Lucina starts here, and is almost finished in the new patreon version.

• 3 victory sex scenes. For the moment these are generic, but in the future I will add custom ones for each race.
  • The story continues with the first 4 quests of Lucina
  • Texts for the rewards of your slaves, this is something I will keep expanding overtime to have variety.
  • A new dominatrix outfit for Helena! (Dominant Helena only of course)
  • Added a gold cheat in the left bar > menu > cheats. I will keep adding more cheats in the future.
And that’s all for this one! The amount of content added is around 23k words (Rewards, sex scenes, quests)

Reactions: blargballs and Nnxx

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
I liked this project some time ago, and decided to give it a fair amount of time to grow before I checked in on it again. Sometimes I'd read in the thread or w/e, but i didn't try it out again until just now. I'm kinda disappointed atm though. All the characters I've seen in game thus far have the whole comically wide hentai-hips thing going on. Even the guys (what very few dudes I've been able to find) have giant girl hips. I actually liked it better when there weren't sprites for the enemies at all, because I could use the description to imagine something I might like, as opposed to seeing something I definitely don't :/

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
0.2.4 dev is now the latest public available version! get it here! MEGA

Here is a short changelog, since this update is pretty much only story (over 35k words of content tho!):

• The final quests for Lucina, including the choice to make her sub or dom creature, and to allow her to transform servants into goo-girls. This things will be implemented in the future tho!
  • Introducing Itzel and her whole story line (except by the ending)! With 30k of content, she has over 15 quests, she will have 4 endings available depending which church you decide to build (if you decide to worship the goddess of love or the one of order) and if you corrupt Itzel or keep her pure!
Right now you can get too 0.2.4 in patreon for $5+, which includes:

• Final quest for Itzel. She has 4 endings depending if you decided to worship the goddess of discipline or the goddess of love, and if you corrupted her or kept her pure.
  • Virgil, he has 3 different routes: One where he is perverted and one where he is shy. Although the quest are named the same, the content is wildly different. He has 3 quests so far per route and should be mention that some of the quests are worth repeating to see the different sex scenes available. (over 30k words of content)
  • Luna will have two different routes: One where is dominant and other where you turn her into a submissive. For now only the submissive route is implemented and it consists in 5 quests. (8k words of content)

Reactions: Nnxx

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
So... is there any particular reason that Alba has pretty much been forgotten as far as content updates? Updates either seem to favor Abaddon or introducing some one entirely new.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
So... is there any particular reason that Alba has pretty much been forgotten as far as content updates? Updates either seem to favor Abaddon or introducing some one entirely new.
there is a reason actually: I started the game from scratch in 0.2, rewriting some stuff but mostly using old texts that I've sent to an editor to add them once they were polished, problem is Alba never had any content because she is new.

Actually for this next update I'm adding content to her: the first dates for the romantic path, and during the next months I'll keep adding sex scenes and maybe even further corruption, although she is already kinda corrupt

Reactions: Flash Dingo

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Good to know. Look forward to more updates. Also, I don't know if it's bugged, or just not implemented, but slaves that you capture don't seem to heal when you have them set to rest. The very first one you get from the mine just sits there resting every day at the same negative health, even with a personal Physician to help them heal.

Edit: Played through the latest build. Itzel seems to do a lot of swapping with Goddess names. The Goddess of Order gets called Cornelia and Sigrid, and the Goddess of Love gets called Servilia and Astrid. I mean... which is it supposed to be? There also doesn't seem to be any functional difference between the Pure path for either Goddess choice.

Last edited:

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Good to know. Look forward to more updates. Also, I don't know if it's bugged, or just not implemented, but slaves that you capture don't seem to heal when you have them set to rest. The very first one you get from the mine just sits there resting every day at the same negative health, even with a personal Physician to help them heal.

Edit: Played through the latest build. Itzel seems to do a lot of swapping with Goddess names. The Goddess of Order gets called Cornelia and Sigrid, and the Goddess of Love gets called Servilia and Astrid. I mean... which is it supposed to be? There also doesn't seem to be any functional difference between the Pure path for either Goddess choice.
sounds like a bug, i'll check it out, thanks for reporting it!

Reactions: Flash Dingo