[Dead] ChiselMe

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Well now surprise after surprise, at least for me and those who saw me post this in ideas.

Introducing a TF that's pretty vanilla in terms of TiTS but people have been asking for someone to write something that does this for several months now, maybe years. What'll make most of you pretty happy would be to hear that it can reduce your hip and ass size if you thought it is too big. Without secondary effects. It gets better when you know that it's a targeted TF, in other words you apply to where you want it to take effect an no more save scumming. And this is my personal favorite, it has overdose effects that lock you into specific body types depending on your femininity.

Here you go:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rdZe4gnMibkuqTGjeFSq8IdWvaJqLeDcCh_uJnk0BIs/edit?usp=sharing

It's only five pages and nothing major really but it was needed.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
I suppose @Gedan and @Savin would be the appropriate people to take a look at this. I imagine you only summon the fen for emergencies.

Thank you all for wanting this for several months before I even found the forums and which caused me to go "Fuck it, lets do this!" Thank RanmaChan for all the editing they've done, basically the moment I finished it.

Last edited:

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I suppose @Gedan and @Savin would be the appropriate people to take a look at this. I imagine you only summon the fen for emergencies.

Thank you all for wanting this for several months before I even found the forums and thank RanmaChan for all the editing they've done.

I don't make calls on content for the most part, outside of technical requirements. That is very much a job for @Fenoxo

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
I love this is so much!!

I was gonna write something with the same purpose, but what you did with overdosing is great. Can't wait to use it.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Made a few suggestions about how you describe the product. The TITS submission guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RGqqQdkpV4flxmVEk6oFkUL3gIlEdd1Z50gmodGAB8I/edit) recommends against telling players how their character feels and I noted where you did that. What it says about not telling people how their character feels about an NPC applies to not telling them how they feel about a product too:
Things Not to Do:
- Speak for the player. This is a game, not a story. Aside from the necessary evil of having the PC get somewhat aroused at exposed genitals in a sex game, don’t tell the player how his or her own character feels about your NPC. Not everyone wants to be told of their mandatory, burgeoning affection for a demure, shy girl whose secret is her giant, dripping horsecock, and not all the people who do consent to hang out with her also want to help her indulge her fantasy of using it. Narrate the basics of your new scene, put the cards on the table, and then give the player the option to bail out or behave badly. Once players say yes to taking it in the face, then you can tell them how much their PC loves it.
Other than that, this looks like it'll be good for people who want to make that sort of character.

Reactions: Preacher

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Made a few suggestions about how you describe the product. The TITS submission guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RGqqQdkpV4flxmVEk6oFkUL3gIlEdd1Z50gmodGAB8I/edit) recommends against telling players how their character feels and I noted where you did that. What it says about not telling people how their character feels about an NPC applies to not telling them how they feel about a product too:
Other than that, this looks like it'll be good for people who want to make that sort of character.

Thanks for the suggestions as well as a link to a more up to date version of that doc, I've made some appropriate changes.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Thanks for the suggestions as well as a link to a more up to date version of that doc, I've made some appropriate changes.
The changes look good, nice work.