Date with Rindo?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
there would be nothing more pleasurable than making nakano even more angry with us (maybe making him taste my aphrodisiac whip would be better, but I would still be happy in the same way)
Well, we do have one thing over the stick-up-his-ass samurai, he wasn't the one to get Rindo's cherry. :p (Assuming you sexed her that is, still, just feels nice in some way to have something over someone you consider an enemy, tho I do adore Rindo as way more than some conquest and see my PC as feeling the same)

Last edited:

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Hm, I decided to go to the foxes once more, since WolframL made me question part of my reasons to avoid them, so I am unsure about one thing.
Kinus development paths both have their arguments for and against, but who do you think would be better for Rindo? If I get invested in people, I want them to be happy..

Though I wouldn't mind wondering who would be more fun in a threesome. =P

Reactions: Salomon

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Hm, I decided to go to the foxes once more, since WolframL made me question part of my reasons to avoid them, so I am unsure about one thing.
Kinus development paths both have their arguments for and against, but who do you think would be better for Rindo? If I get invested in people, I want them to be happy..

Though I wouldn't mind wondering who would be more fun in a threesome. =P
I would say Nakano would be better for Rindo considering from what I've seen Hitoshi doesn't really show his emotions and Nakano actually seems kind and loving to Kinu. I think Rindo needs that display of affection making Nakano the better choice. Also the fact that they are both outcast and looked down upon in their homeland which is probably a better argument.

Cyl3ss

Aug 27, 2017
I don't really hate Nakano. As I see it, it's a "started off on the wrong foot" kind of deal. He might be dismissive of the champion, sure, but as a character that falls within his cultural views and the fact he at least tries to tolerate our presence is good for me. I at least try to be friends with him when possible.

On the topic of the entire Kyouko arc and the events Kinu's existence sets in motion, though, in my most honest opinion it all feels like one big railroad. The storytelling is wonderful, sure, and I really must give Observer credit for it, but... it doesn't feel like a game, merely a novel you sometimes get to have choices in, and whether you want those choices or not in the first place is ironically not your decision to make.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
lol, I'm laughing at how you all are positively excited at the thought of angering Nakano ― while I, alone, am like: "damn, I really wish that you could sex him outside of his bad end and maybe even date him. :("

#DifferentPriorities :p
I won't deny I'm sorta on the exact opposite somewhat.
And by that I mean I'm just waiting for him and the champ to angry kiss and hate fuck already because the level of "I hate you but I'm trying so hard to bear your presence and you're making it impossible" energy they got just has me literally wishing they'd just fucking kiss already. (Even though I hate the guy)

But since we can't do that, I'm perfectly content with just making him seethe. It's just funny ngl.

Last edited:

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
I'm just waiting for him and the champ to angry kiss and hate fuck already because the level of "I hate you but I'm trying so hard to bear your presence and you're making it impossible" energy they got just has me literally wishing they'd just fucking kiss already.

AHHH, same !!

The rivalship energy is just pure french kiss. I really would enjoy having more Nakano and Champ interactions, in general, to be honest. :allears:

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I would say Nakano would be better for Rindo considering from what I've seen Hitoshi doesn't really show his emotions and Nakano actually seems kind and loving to Kinu. I think Rindo needs that display of affection making Nakano the better choice. Also the fact that they are both outcast and looked down upon in their homeland which is probably a better argument.

Interesting thought, thank you.
From what I remember about Nakano, I do fear he could be overly focused on his work though. Let us hope he takes enough time aside from it for either relationship.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Nakano has many defects! Even if we disregard the xenophobia and rudeness that is inherent in some of the kitsunes, he still has the arrogance, stubbornness, horrible poetry and is still obsessed with impressing the nobles of the old country. BUT, he really loves Kinu, and if he makes her happy, being her parents, we must support our daughter's choice!
In fact, my only complaint about any of Kinu's romantic choices, is that I was not given the option to send that classic healthy and friendly conversation between son-in-law and father-in-law, like "If I hurt my little girl, I will hunt you down ends of the world and I will make you beg for death! ".
But as we do not have this option, I simply take advantage of the opportunities we have to make him squirm in our presence, being the father of his bride, husband of his lady and champion of his god! (I think now I understand why in-laws are so fond of scaring their daughters' boyfriends. It's fun!)

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
My answer to that would be the same as I did for the stupid militants who complained about Assassin's Creed Odyssey not only having the option of playing with Kassandra: LET US CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT! !!!
If @The Observer wants to use Rindo as a consolation prize for the Kinu suitor, at least make sure we have a decisive role in that. It could be something very simple like: During a pleasant conversation with Rindo, she comments that Hitoshi/Nakano seemed to gain a melancholy and distant look accompanied by a sigh whenever he saw his cousin walking with Kinu through the colony. As if he longed for the same happiness that the two lovebirds exude in a cloud of love that they feel for each other.
Then we would be given the option to change the subject, kiss her to make her forget the lonely kitsune or motivate her to go there and comfort the rejected suitor. Damn it, if it was our choice instead of a random event with no control, I wouldn't mind playing cupid for every damn fox in the den!
BECAUSE SOMEONE NEEDS TO URGENTLY LOCK AZAMI AND TAKAHIRO IN A ROOM FULL OF WYVERN VENOM FOR THOSE TWO TO TAKE THEIR HEADS FROM THEIR ASSES !!!

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
My answer to that would be the same as I did for the stupid militants who complained about Assassin's Creed Odyssey not only having the option of playing with Kassandra: LET US CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT! !!!
If @The Observer wants to use Rindo as a consolation prize for the Kinu suitor, at least make sure we have a decisive role in that. It could be something very simple like: During a pleasant conversation with Rindo, she comments that Hitoshi/Nakano seemed to gain a melancholy and distant look accompanied by a sigh whenever he saw his cousin walking with Kinu through the colony. As if he longed for the same happiness that the two lovebirds exude in a cloud of love that they feel for each other.
Then we would be given the option to change the subject, kiss her to make her forget the lonely kitsune or motivate her to go there and comfort the rejected suitor. Damn it, if it was our choice instead of a random event with no control, I wouldn't mind playing cupid for every damn fox in the den!
BECAUSE SOMEONE NEEDS TO URGENTLY LOCK AZAMI AND TAKAHIRO IN A ROOM FULL OF WYVERN VENOM FOR THOSE TWO TO TAKE THEIR HEADS FROM THEIR ASSES !!!
YESSS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Salomon

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
I cant agree with some comments above. Don't bully Nakano. The guy has a lot of problems. Don't make it worse. D:
Still, a threesome with Rindo sounds good.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
Still, a threesome with Rindo sounds good.

I concur with this possibility. As long as the champ isn't kicked to the curb, what's the harm in Rindo finding companionship with Hitoshi or Nakano? The only thing that compares to a threesome sandwich is the champ having a bushel of cocks for that dynamic piston goodness.

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I cant agree with some comments above. Don't bully Nakano. The guy has a lot of problems. Don't make it worse. D:
If you mean the part where I threaten to hunt And torture him to death if he hurts my daughter, I believe that doesn’t count as intimidation, since I was only respecting Kinu’s individuality in accepting his marriage choice, but securing my authority as a father by threatening him anyway! However, if you are talking about having fun watching him squirm in my presence, for anyone who saw this scene, you would see only a very tense Nakano in front of a Kiyoko and a Champion being totally polite to him. If he gets uncomfortable having to be respectful of the guy he tried to kill and ended up having his fuzzy tail kicked, and he still insisted on being as hostile as possible until he was literally obliged by the divine hierarchy to be respectful, it's not my fault!

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Nakano, in fact, I prefer him to Hitoshi, as he seems to have a more interesting personality. I see a lot of potential in Nakano, because if he could correct his rotten attitudes and let go of those prejudices, he would certainly be a great man, one that I could trust my daughter without having to worry about her happiness!

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
If you mean the part where I threaten to hunt And torture him to death if he hurts my daughter, I believe that doesn’t count as intimidation, since I was only respecting Kinu’s individuality in accepting his marriage choice, but securing my authority as a father by threatening him anyway! However, if you are talking about having fun watching him squirm in my presence, for anyone who saw this scene, you would see only a very tense Nakano in front of a Kiyoko and a Champion being totally polite to him. If he gets uncomfortable having to be respectful of the guy he tried to kill and ended up having his fuzzy tail kicked, and he still insisted on being as hostile as possible until he was literally obliged by the divine hierarchy to be respectful, it's not my fault!

No, in this part, I absolutely agree with you. If he hurts Kinu, don't be surprised that I show up for his soul (... dammit; you get the idea). If we talk about how he behaves after we beat him, then this is just his youthful maximalism. And this situation should make him understand what it means to lose and accept it. Well, that's a completely different topic :D
I was talking about not humiliating him in his relationship with Rindo (if this happens). Or not to mention that we were with her before him. This can hit his ego very hard and have far-reaching consequences.
Instead, it would be nice to help them get closer or (as I said in the previous comment) sexually reveal themselves. Knowing the developers and even more so The Observer (an amateur to throw complex topics into the narrative) this may well happen, lol.
I also think that Nakano and Rindo are good for each other. Rindo realizes (and accepts herself) that she cannot be perfect. And she can help Nakano accept himself. I’m probably wrong, and it's not for me to talk about relationships. This is so, thinking out loud... >_<

Reactions: Shizenhakai

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
So perhaps I'm biased due to fond memories of Katawa Shoujo
Where's the blind girls at?

87b.jpg