Dankest T's Art Stuff

Dankest T

Nov 5, 2016
Nopeland
Hi everyone, new guy here.
I've drawn some busts for a few characters from TITS over the last three days and thought I would share them with you. I'm no furry and had never drawn any furry stuff before, so learning to draw horsey and doggo dongers was an eye opening experience for me (I think I have PTSD now). Any experienced artists, please give me tips & tricks.

I started off with sketches using pen and paper, which I photographed (because my scanner if broke as hell) and re-did digitally using my bamboo tablet.

But at the expense of my mental well being, you guys get to ogle at my works.
Here's some eye candy.
Penny:
Penny clothed.pngPenny futa.pngPenny female.png

Kelly:
Kelly clothed.pngKelly nude.png

Celise:
Celise.png
Gimmie comments, tip, tricks and criticism. I'd like to learn from you guys.

I may or may not make more busts for TITS. If you're interested in getting a full copy (full body image) just slide into my DMs (they will be watermarked, sadly).

More to come mofos, no longer watermaked. Stay tuned and scroll down.

Last edited:

Dankest T

Nov 5, 2016
Nopeland
There's just one problem... Kelly's got two dicks.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll fix it sometime soon. Must have missed that in her description. Fixed!
One other thing I never figured out is if Penny has feet or paws, I may have drawn the rest of her wrong.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
These busts are just too dank. : P

I like the consistency of angle you've got going there, even though that does make things a little template/robotic. Varying up the poses might help. I dig Penny's U.G.C. armor though. Tips I would give (besides the aforementioned accuracy) is to increase the contrast a little and watch your contours (edges of volumes--the neck tie vs Kelly's bust) to avoid making the images look flat or look like a single blob of color from far away. Joint structure (elbows, fingers-to-hand) might also need to be looked at too since they do seem out of place or the wrong shape.

As far as feet or paws, most (sexable) characters, unless described otherwise, should have human-shaped fingers on their hands (at least in the player character's case, that is always a constant, more or less). Feet are a little more liberal in contrast and can be paws, toes, hooves, talons, etc.

Hope this helps and keep up the good work!

Reactions: Dankest T

Dankest T

Nov 5, 2016
Nopeland
I've also noticed the odd placement of joints and I'll get working on my anatomy soon. As for the lack of variety in poses and angles, I was intentionally going for that style (Gats can get away with it!), but there's improvement in anatomy to be found in new poses, so will do. For contrast, I'm no good with colour and thought I could get away with it with the low resolution, but alas I have been caught.

These busts are just too dank.
Dank you very much for the advice (I've waited inappropriately too long to use that pun).

Dankest T

Nov 5, 2016
Nopeland
I'm back with more eye candies.
Update on Celise, I fixed her up a bit by adding more shininess and giving her a more liquid texture.
Coming up are the male and female Zils and Flahne, took in some advice and diversified my colours and fixed the anatomy (to some extent).
I will probably go back and re-do Penny and Kelly, update them.

Here you go.
Flahne:
Flahne Clothed.pngFlahne Nude.pngFlahne Ovi.png

The Zils:
Zil Female.pngZil Male.png
Notes on the Zils:
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

[AND A FREE GIFT, A RARE COLLECTOR'S EDITION]
You must go deeper for the rare gift.
A little more deeper.
One more, I promise.
RAREST PEPE.
Galo-Pepe.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sn@k3Fst and Servik

Dankest T

Nov 5, 2016
Nopeland
Ahoy!
I have been sidetracked by life for a bit, but I'm back and I've drawn up more stuff.
So a summary of what I did:
*Reworked Penny (turns out she has "digitigrade" legs).
*Reworked Penny's clothing, the armour didn't suit her digitigrade legs well.
*More colour/shading for Penny
*The Naleens, both male and female variants.
*The Mimbrane.
*The Cunt Snake.

The busts above are now full body shots, no longer cut off (except for the old Penny, I seem to have lost those files). Scroll up and enjoy.

Now to the grand part, the new busts:

New Penny:
Penny Clothed.pngPenny Futa.pngPenny Nude.png

The Naleens:
Naleen Female.pngNaleen Male.png

The Mimbrane & Cunt Snake:
Mimbrane.pngCunt Snake.png

I am expected to get sidetracked again.
Fret not, I'll be back.

Last edited:

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
I'm enjoying the cunt-snake, It'd actually make me think twice about killing the little bastards.
Also all the art is cute as hell. I'm no artist but I'll give a go at some constructive criticism in an attempt to add something to this, so, maybe the lines could be a little stronger? Also the snek eyes are a little hard to see.

BUT IT'S ALL SO CUTE!

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Reworked Penny and Cunt Snake are ever so cute!

All I can think of as an equation right now is:

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
LMAO the cunt snake. oh my god its so great
raw

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I just realized that the name-tag of the male naleen says ♀ Naleen

EDIT: and while I am nitpicking, Xiokir's gif is missing a 'd'. In the spelling sense, not what you are thinking.

Last edited:

Dankest T

Nov 5, 2016
Nopeland
Ahoy again.
No new busts today, but instead just some general fan art.
With the season getting more jolly as Christmas closes in, I have decided to give to you all an early Christmas gift. Two pictures of Anno, some cutesy stuff and a Christmas present. Anno is arguably one of the best characters in the game, should do her bust next.
Since I think I'll be doing more than just busts, I've updated the name of this tread.

As you will notice, the Christmas Anno is horribly coloured and shaded, if anyone knows some dank skills and techniques with Paint Tool Sai please teach me.
Anno Pat.png
Christmas Anno.png

Last edited:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Ahoy again.
No new busts today, but instead just some general fan art.
With the season getting more jolly as Christmas closes in, I have decided to give to you all an early Christmas gift. Two pictures of Anno, some cutesy stuff and a Christmas present.

Aww yeah that's the stuff.

Anno is arguably one of the best characters in the game, should do her bust next.

My primal urges are calling me to inform you of another Dorna in desperate need of new bustage.

Dankest T

Nov 5, 2016
Nopeland
Don't mind me, just necroposting showing off something I made recently.
It has been a year since I last drew anything Tits related, glad to be back.
Kase is a new favourite of mine and I just cant help it because he is too damn cute.
Like always, cell shading because I don't know how to colour properly. Experienced artists gimmie advice.

kinda gay.png

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Dat's a nice Kase! Well done!

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Don't mind me, just necroposting showing off something I made recently.
It has been a year since I last drew anything Tits related, glad to be back.
Kase is a new favourite of mine and I just cant help it because he is too damn cute.
Like always, cell shading because I don't know how to colour properly. Experienced artists gimmie advice.

Damned adorable. Kase goes really nicely with your style! All the Kase love I've been seeing in the last few days is making me want to work on my Sam expack again since that has so much interaction between her and Kase. Good job torturing me, you monster! :catstare:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Top notch writing, you've got good reason to be sweating.

Thanks, and I have to say the more I look at that picture the more I realize how much I love how he's drawn. Just the perfect ammount of femboyinity. *Italian finger kiss* Mwah, it's beautiful.

Last edited: