Dane Husbando: Yea or Nay?

Dane Husbando?

• Total voters

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I mean I guess there might an option to keep it. But his appeal is pretty low to most with the current dick.

What is his current dick? Doesn't have a dog dick?

As long as his dick is not human (lol ew) I'm cool with it

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
What is his current dick? Doesn't have a dog dick?

As long as his dick is not human (lol ew) I'm cool with it

Multiple knots on a single large tentacle dick. JayEcho's Dane bust, it's easy to think he's wielding a whip. It's not.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
What about Ben?

Are we not allowed to have multiple masculine male followers?

-------

Anyway yes plz Dane even with the anal beads for a cock would be welcome on my ship.

I need a threesome scene where he uses that thing on Kase and I'll be great

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Just saw Dane's nude bust, HOLY SHIT that dick!!
IK, crazy ain't it?

I have no problem with it personally, because aliens, but it's like.... where does it all go???? He's one helluva grower if he can hide that thing.

What can I really say? Five words:

9+ foot long.

Multi knot.

Hnnnngh, yuss please? Who cares where he carries it. I like where he can put it from across the room. ;> Spaghetti dick just packs and could coil up inside...

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
IRL, Dane would knock himself out as soon as he was fully erect from all the blood pumping into his dick.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Am I wrong for wanting Dane, Charumine and Rami for my dream assault team? Honorable mention to Cian but only if he gets a pair of revolvers and screams out "IT'S HIIIIIIIIGH NOOOON!" every time he starts shooting.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I think Ramis would jump Dane for a sweaty grapple-fuck the moment she saw him and that's two of your three proposed team members out of the game before you've even started. It's not looking good chief

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Dicksheath, probably. Sheathed dicks are growers by default.
Iirc, I think he has a genital slit? I can't remember, but even still.

And as for how he can use all of it, well, he does pretty much stuff you silly in his one sex scene. And considering Steele takes a lot of big things up their ass as is, I wouldn't put it pass Dane to be a case where you just need stupidly high anal capacity. lol

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Eh I’m not into dudes so this one is out the window. I wouldn’t even recruit him honestly. I know people have fetishes for things but that rope dick his extremely off putting.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice