Daisy, The Winged herm

What should Daisy be and what equipment should she have?

• treated cow

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Kaithrit

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Human

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • She should have a horse cock

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • She should have a knotted horse cock

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • She should have a Kui-tan cock

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Other type

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

RoxieAdams

Feb 4, 2017
So I'm currently trying to write a new character called Daisy who is a very large, hyper feminine herm. Her personality is a gentle but bubbly bimbo with a crazy libido when it comes to females, but clams up when it comes to guys

I have written about 1000 words so far, but now I have realised that i can't decide what features i want her to have, appearance wise... (besides having wings and being huge)

So I'm wondering what what others think. I originally wanted her to be a big New Texan with a horse cock. but it seams that there are a lot of New Texans being written at the moment, so maybe not?

Anyway what do you guys think?

Also here is some of the stuff i have written so far but much will be changed.
Also I'm just learning to use google docs so hopefully you guys can view it...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Uz8kSaTVQ96_yQ_3k8DtQ4CARTCZPZBQjehFmFJUL3E/edit?usp=sharing

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
We can view it just fine so no worries there!

I almost thought that someone else was making a character named Daisy at first until I realized I saw your older thread a little further down the list and realized it was the same person, haha... :confused:

Mmm, other than being tall and winged, we have a biiiig blank slate to work with here! I wouldn't want to really "make the choice" for you, but if it can be helpful, I can suggest some things that could help make things easier down the road as you develop this character.

From what you want out of your character personality wise, she could easily fit the New Texan trope of receiving the amazonian treatment, and it looks like that's pretty much the idea of what you have written down on your doc so far. I wouldn't worry TOO much about there being that many New Texan characters. As long as you write her good, more people will come(cum darn you @NotYouNorI for sticking that pun into my head!) to like her anyways, no matter how many cum cows there are there! Having her be New Texan in origin would make certain things about your character easier to explain backstory-wise I think anyways, especially if ya have something planned already! From what I saw in the older thread I think you did, and I would be curious to know what her backstory was :p

Edit: And yeah, as far as appearances go for New Texans, they can still be widely varied on appearance, so yes, Daisy can still be a treated New Texan, but she can in appearance still look totally different from a big cow. She can still be a big kitty or a big leithian or kui-tan with large cat, reptile or kui-tan dongs :p

As far as racial choices go, if you do decide to deviate away from the original plan you had before and make her not a New Texan, she could very easily fit a Kaithrit as their females and herms can be naturally amazonian tall xD Humans are more of a rarity for being 7-8 feet tall without modding. Might save a bit of trouble on explaining what mods she used on herself in that process.

As far as the equipment goes, I'm a sucker for doggy or draconic dongs, but my personal favorite are knotted kitty pricks :p This is completely just a personal opinion of mine though. If you wanted to go the Kaitrit route, personally I'd love to see a knotted kitty dong on 'er :smuggo: (My opinion is totally biased btw)

Edit: Woops, mentioned wrong person...

Last edited:

RoxieAdams

Feb 4, 2017
As far as the equipment goes, I'm a sucker for doggy or draconic dongs, but my personal favorite are knotted kitty pricks :p This is completely just a personal opinion of mine though. If you wanted to go the Kaitrit route, personally I'd love to see a knotted kitty dong on 'er :smuggo: (My opinion is totally biased btw)

I actually really like that idea! If kaithrit wins ill definitely do that.