Cybernetics?

TFMaster

When will cybernetics get in the game? You know because of that one perk for Gabilani that increases your intelligence based on how many cybernetics you have. Getting into the Psychic side of things maybe one could get a cybernetic enhancement to grant or enhance psychic powers kinda like what Zaalt did, as long as you don't get the same enhancement that Zaalt did because that one was buggy as hell!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Magic 8 ball says "Outlook not so good".

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
99b11494ee4fc017926783ae3050d94540d4deff_1_690x295.jpg

Reactions: eveoflife

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm pretty sure cybernetics are even below piercings and tattoos as far as shit that might get done is.

And both of those had stores written for them iirc.

crushogre

Sep 2, 2015
Soon: Copyright 2014-2017 Fenoxo, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Fenoxo and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Fenoxo does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Fenoxo will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Soon: Copyright 2014-2017 Fenoxo, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Fenoxo and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Fenoxo does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Fenoxo will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."
Needs to be leweder.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There are two tattoos in the game you can get already and a piercing on the way. :D

Last edited:

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Yup pretty much! I wanna roleplay that my rival/cousin played a mean trick during or before in a moment of foul play (Though off course she wouldnt actually do that she's bitchy and mean not cruel). Where I have an awesome robot hand and eye, and now I can shoot lasers from it like Yarrick! I mean the perk coding is there so plans must still be ongoing

Hahaha, aaanyway, I when you say soon you actually mean it while keeping it hush hush and to quell those asking for it (I know Iam being one as well, I cant help it) but at the very least how soon is soondo you think? next month? end of the year? such and such. If not, well I asked at least. Thank You!

There are two tattoos in the game you can get already

There is??? Where? I only know one from when you pick the School Girl Costume for Sera's Party.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah that's one of them, the other is the barcode you get from Belle.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Welll if we got two tattoes already...then we can expect "sooner-than-soon" one cybernetic part ^^

So let all amke tones of tattoes so they will need make proportional amount of cybernetics parts ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I wonder if devs will go all the way up to GitS lvl of turning body into cybernetic body...

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Don't ask me why, but I somehow see full prosthetics being implemented (as opposed to bits and pieces). I take some might feel a bit queasy at the thought of willingly chop up healthy body parts in exchange for cybernetic bits. I've been pondering whether there could be ways to keep both, such as "applying" grey goo to a body part via catalyst until space magiks and nanomachines, son happen.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
I feel like Cybernetics would be a nice addition to Dom So Content...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Making Cybernetics replace whole body parts may be slight tough on coders to handle even shifting PC body due to all the TF items we got with cybernetic fixed form. Or they would find some reasonable middle ground solution to this issue.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I assumed that making cybernetics would be akin to using one of those tags that alters how things are described over a true TF.

Though I'm not so sure how it work out within scenes.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You sick fucks, she was in a serious accident and now she's cold!

1492132484015.jpg

Reactions: MistyBirb

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But for flags for body parts it would be much work for little return to make each arm or leg been treat separetly. Only npc's like Sean can get such treatment. PC at best would be replacing at once both arms or legs.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
With every part of your body you replace with a mechanical component, the closer and closer you get to the Omnissiah. I would like to see TiTS go further in this direction. For science.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
But for flags for body parts it would be much work for little return to make each arm or leg been treat separetly. Only npc's like Sean can get such treatment. PC at best would be replacing at once both arms or legs.

Well for elective procedures I could totally see the cybernetics dealer insisting on only selling their limbs in pairs. The PC likely won't ever be involved in accidents that result in losing an odd number of limbs or even any limbs at all outside of a bad end. So any cybernetics they can get in game will always be a case of them removing a perfectly fine existing limb in favor of something better.

Personally I think cybernetics should be treated like cocktails and cunt tails. IE they lock down the body slot from being further TFd but if you go to a VKo bot she could remove them and direct your nanites to regenerate your limbs.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yes that would be probably most optimal soultion @Milkman

Yeah Saen was excpetion since she's npc so can loose uneven amount of limbs :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Any fetish is allowed just not all will be supported by devs in any form and some will be little supported despite not been blacklisted.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

I feel like this first step means the prosthetics are not well-designed as far as ones meant for sleeping in.

Any fetish is allowed just not all will be supported by devs in any form and some will be little supported despite not been blacklisted.

This is not true. A considerable number of fetishes are blacklisted regardless of the content creator. That said, prosthetics are not on the blacklist. Just try to be tasteful about it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Couch I meant it in wider sense as in the world all fetisheds are allowed but here in TiTS Fen decidined which ones are blacklisted. My bad for not been enough clear on this point.