Cybernetics augementation,limb disembert(debuff),Survival matters and other ideas that comes up to m

LordErector

Sep 2, 2015
I dunno if someone put up this but i was thought about cybernetics upgrades,prosthetics.For example if u will fight with creatures etc mr/mrs steel will have a chance to lose limb or some of her/his intenses.So there could be a cybernetics plant an hospital.Ofc they could be a cybernetics that will provide less or more susceptibility for transformations,pregnacy support impants etc. I liked too from mod for Coc by Kitteh survival aspect hunger could be added sleep etc. I know that whole coding is pain in ass i wish that i would be skilled in that matter.If i would i would voluntarily come with help,maybe someone could help u guys with that things to push development 

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
According to the wiki cyborg score is supposed to be a thing and eating the goblinola snack bar while having a score of 2 or more would give you a chance of getting the perk Cybernetic Synchronization. There´s currently no way of getting any of these as of yet.

But I believe that we might one day be able to choose to upgrade parts of the PCs body into cybernetics.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'm pretty sure that the whole concept of cybernetics has already been discussed at some point, either in a dedicated topic or as a massive derailment that tend to happen here. From what I recall, the end result was 'yes to voluntary augmentation; no to crippling incidents'.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Fen and co have said they fully intend to eventually add (voluntary) cybernetics in the future, but from what I understand, it's at least as far down the line as PC psionics, if not further.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
My only hope for cybernetics is that we can get robot arms that match various races.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
My only hope for cybernetics is that we can get robot arms that match various races.

It would require to make them effects rather than actual types, like goo skin now. Appearance is going to be messy place...

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
It could be too an private cybernetic surgery in ship too,but i bet is hard to code that

It would be significantly easier to do than, say, randomly losing a limb if you lose a battle, as someone once suggested.

But since we're not getting cyborg parts untill way later in the game, the point is moot.

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
I may be mistaken but I thought that Foxxling was writing a follower that would allow for cybernetic augmentation? No idea if the project is still being worked on, but that was the first attempt at adding such content that I've seen so far.