Custom Editor v2

end5

Jul 5, 2017
CoC 2 Custom Editor
https://www.fenoxo.com/play/CoC2/release/parser.html

Type on the left. Output on the right.

Interactive
Displays the parsed output (not 100% accurate). Hover over the text to see where the result came from.
Game Raw
Displays the parsed game output. (100% accurate, no hover)
Parser Tags
A searchable list of parser tags. Click the character on the left to get the parser tags for that character. Click on the "?" for more info on the parser tag. Click the parser tag to add it to the right at the cursor location.​

Characters
Edit your characters here. This doubles as a save editor.
Saves created with this will not work when loaded into the game.
Feel free to post questions, suggestions, and bugs.
If you are posting a bug related to save editing, please post the save as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Upcast Drake

Orinari

Mar 24, 2019
Please elaborate. Post save if yomo edits au can.
i think its just not adding the right extension (cant upload because same issue) but i just saved a normal game with no edits and it just breaks the UI and my PC disappears and i have to refresh to get back to the main menu

end5

Jul 5, 2017
i think its just not adding the right extension (cant upload because same issue) but i just saved a normal game with no edits and it just breaks the UI and my PC disappears and i have to refresh to get back to the main menu
If it wont upload, open the file in a text editor (Notepad will work) and copy the contents to a pastebin.

Orinari

Mar 24, 2019
{"savestamp":1553681477015,"flags":{},"currentLocation":"HAWK_G32","timestamp":0,"version":"0.1.13","options":{"charOptions":{"easyMode":false,"sillyMode":false,"buttslutMode":false,"autosave":true},"systemOptions":{"defaultFont":false,"fontSize":1,"brightness":1,"disableBusts":false,"slowCombat":false,"autosaveDefault":true}},"camps":{},"saveEnable":false,"quests":[[],[],[],[],[],[],[],[],[],[]],"chars":{"pc":{},"champ":{},"cait":{},"berwyn":{},"arona":{},"brint":{},"kiyoko":{},"etheryn":{},"gwyn":{},"kinu":{},"eryka":{}},"party":{"members":[],"guest":null},"hash":"9d5c3d576cdc1843d530da2c1bb3493a","editorText":""}