Current version of Carnal Souls?

Someone

Nov 10, 2016
Hey, we can probably assume they've gotten at least some shit down in the last three months, right?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
But since there seems to be nothing new, we can't tell either way. With projects like this, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect monthly builds. But hey, it could be there's both a 0.03, 0.04 and 0.05 on the forums that we don't know about, and nobody else seems to know about. You would think new builds would get circulated around the smut-osphere, as it is.

Someone

Nov 10, 2016
Allow me to rephrase that, then. We can probably assume they've gotten at least some shit down in the last seven updates, right?

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Allow me to rephrase that, then. We can probably assume they've gotten at least some shit down in the last seven updates, right?

Not necessarily. I've seen a lot of games release numerous updates and still add basically no new content. You might get placeholders for character dialog with no portrait, or maybe an added period of world interactions but nothing new added to the world itself making that extra time useless.

Someone

Nov 10, 2016
Ah, fuck it. If you don't share my optimism, that's fine. Guess we'll find out eventually, yeah?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
There's alot of "we're totally still working on this", but nothing implented since 0.02 so far.

Chris_

Dec 7, 2016
There's alot of "we're totally still working on this", but nothing implented since 0.02 so far.

Well, you might wonder if "we're totally still working on this." Means to them the same as it means to you.