Nov 1, 2016
Found this game, had fun gameplay!

Try it out!

CUNTWARS

scr-cuntwars-big1.jpg

Last edited:

KingBBC

Nov 1, 2016
I think the gameplay is very entertaining , due to the different types of characters you can use!

Lots of strategy. It's only simple in the beginning.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
Nah, not really. I got a 10x winstreak in PVP with practically no effort. Either the players are stupid, or the gameplay is deep like a puddle.

Green

Jul 11, 2018
Hello everyone, I just found this game, sadly it doesn't seem to have a big online forum with activity, or maybe I haven't searched hard enough.

That being said, is there anyone that would like to join up? Here is an invite link: http://cuntwars.com/?redeem=OVYQPE Please join the game using this link and then add me by using my unique ID: OVYQPE I am much more active on this new account.

I can't promise I will be on all the time either, but the rewards for joining up are enough for me. Thank you and I hope to see some of you around. ;)

I am focusing on building my bitches up as far as possible, but as with everything having more people involved will be far more rewarding for everyone. Please join up and share in the rewards and let's try to do some take overs on the map.

I can't wait to have a team of dedicated players, but first and foremost comes fund and of course TnA! lot's of it!

Last edited:

samajst

Jul 14, 2018
i started some days ago, and now made a new account with my own referral code. However, i reached lvl 5 and was not added as a friend from my other account, that probably means the referral didn't work... Not sure what to do about it.