Cunt Snake Bounty

Fallowsthorn

Jan 31, 2019
Cunt snakes are invasive to Mhen'ga. I would like to do something about this, and so would some rich idiot with conservationalist ideals and too much money. Specifically, have an NPC offer a small sum (25 credits maybe) for each cunt snake head you bring back. Naturally this would have zero mechanical impact on the encounter rate, but you'd feel like you were helping.

Not sure whether to use an existing NPC or make up the Mhen'ga Native Conservation Society (or something else with a funnier acronym) (the joke, of course, being that this "Society" is like four people, max). This is mostly what I need/want opinions on.

If you had a cunt snake tail, your contact would be less than pleased about it, but they'd still pay you for the heads (maybe after a baleful look and some kind of lecture, elided or not).

(If you hit 500 or 1000 or some other ridiculously high number maybe you'd get some kind of award? Not sure what yet but it could be funny and/or useful.)

Of course, you'd only get the head if you killed it. If you fuck it and it runs off then obviously it's still a problem. Nobody's going to pay you for giving the thing a stern talking-to. They might pay to see it, but that's different.

As far as I can tell this is not already a thing, but it's certainly possible I've missed something, I'm just coming back to the game after a while so my memory of mid-to-late-game content isn't the freshest.