cumpanion item give away. What to think about.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I have been brain storming, because you all should know how active my brain is. I've been thinking about how you can give your companion Cait some new sexy tities with an item. There are no new things like that implemented in the game yet but I cannot help but ponder the possibilities.

So campanions can't receive transfermations that alter their current form, meaning major things like limbs. Because nobody wants to turn everyone into a Bess bot. So what are some possibilities or things that people want to apply to campanions through items?

Would Cait be okay with gaining a dick? Would berry be okay with gaining breast like Cait? What are your thoughts on the matter?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Cait can be given a milky tit upgrade and some cosmetic tf's can be applied to certain companions atm. Overall it's up to the writer of said companion to want a tf. Cait can get bigger tits, Brint can be turned into a girl, and Ethryn will get a tf to give her bigger tits and booty. Note the Ethryn is not in game yet but it is planned.

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I have been brain storming, because you all should know how active my brain is. I've been thinking about how you can give your companion Cait some new sexy tities with an item. There are no new things like that implemented in the game yet but I cannot help but ponder the possibilities.

So campanions can't receive transfermations that alter their current form, meaning major things like limbs. Because nobody wants to turn everyone into a Bess bot. So what are some possibilities or things that people want to apply to campanions through items?

Would Cait be okay with gaining a dick? Would berry be okay with gaining breast like Cait? What are your thoughts on the matter?
The issue with transforming companions is accounting for it in the writing. Something like larger breasts isn't too bad to account for, but if you add a cock then that can change a whole sex scene. It gets especially bad if a companion has multiple things that can change. The only feasible way to do it at scale without slowing development would be to make companion writing generic, which would suck. At that point they lose all personality and realness and are just a stat block with the parser throwing words at you.

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
Cait can be given a milky tit upgrade and some cosmetic tf's can be applied to certain companions atm. Overall it's up to the writer of said companion to want a tf. Cait can get bigger tits, Brint can be turned into a girl, and Ethryn will get a tf to give her bigger tits and booty. Note the Ethryn is not in game yet but it is planned.
How many items can be given to Cait? I know the melon enhanced Bovum Sherry makes her tits milky, not sure if the grow in size though, or if giving her more than one has any extra effect. Does it? And is there anything else?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Generally speaking I try to keep it to one or two major variables per character. With Etheryn the big thing is her personality shifts; with Cait, it's the size of her physical attributes. Trying to account for much more than that makes writing tedious and extremely error-prone. Trying to account for a bunch of dramatic physical transformations would make writing even more hellish.

Whether or not Cait would be okay with getting a dick is irrelevant; I'm not going to write it because adding that onto her existing variables would make writing for her suck.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
It would tho.

If she'd had a dick from the start and always has one, that'd be fine. Adding an additional variable for has a dick /does not have a dick would blow.
Oh I agree I meant to also quote the Moobere guy in the Cait dick quote. So sorry for the confusion.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Hrmm.. very interesting answers. I'm not asking because I want it, I'm simply trying to understand how simple or big changes can alter ones work. Even if a character is okay with a change canon wise, it's another matter with how these things effect them from a game or development perspective.

Well moldable characters end up defaulting to more basic criterias in order to avoid complexity being shoved into existing work. Unless you end up wanting to do the extra work as a developer. Interesting.