Cumgirl Say(Maybe Returning?)

Slywyn

Jan 15, 2016
Hey guys! I know it's been a really, really long time but you guys might remember me from the old forums when I was working on my cumgirl project. I was talking to someone about her and I realized I still had the old link to her Google Doc, and now that I realize that I still have her laying around, I was kinda thinking about trying to get her into the game again.

I have a few questions though, and maybe someone can help me out? I know the Holodeck and ship upgrades and things like that haven't been implemented yet, but Say was written a long time ago and a lot of things have changed since then, and I haven't actually played TiTS that much. But since the Holodeck isn't available(And probably won't be for a long time), that actually means the size of the project would get cut down quite a bit and could actually be a bit more manageable.

If anyone could read and maybe let me know what's available/not available, what wouldn't work, that sort of thing, that would actually be pretty great.

Also if you just kinda want to comment or ask questions or be like 'Shut up and start writing' or something, that's okay too.

TL;DR: Cumgirl character who lives in your cock(sometimes) and lives on cum, for characters with cocks only. 

I know a lot of it probably needs to be rewritten since it's really old and all that, but a tiny bit of direction would be great! 

Hopefully I can figure things out and maybe start working again. =)

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
This is gonna sound disappointing to you, but what you described is essentially Celise. She is essentially a googirl(she drinks so much cum she might as well be made of it) that can go inside the players cock and lives on cum, except she is not for characters with cocks only.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Yeah. my first question would be "Is it still weirdly castigating of female players", swiftly followed by "Does it still use ridiculous Mary Sue powers to railroad the PC".

Slywyn

Jan 15, 2016
Isn't Celise the first character you meet? I can't really remember, it's been a while since I played.

And oh no, a character has requirements, the world will end. =p

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Isn't Celise the first character you meet? I can't really remember, it's been a while since I played.

And oh no, a character has requirements, the world will end. =p

Yes she is the Galotian you met at the start of the game that can be recruited and she can go inside your cock and can feed on cum and can turn giant. What you described for your project is really similar to that.

Nefrette

Jan 15, 2016
Yeah. my first question would be "Is it still weirdly castigating of female players", swiftly followed by "Does it still use ridiculous Mary Sue powers to railroad the PC".

Sad to say, but she is a bit too similar to the Galotian you meet to the beginning of the game. Personally seems like a solid character, but too similar.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The fact the character is quite similar to another character doesn't necessarily disbar it. I mean, it's not ideal, but then Savin isn't going to stop producing proactive big-titted human-faced female NPCs any time soon, so it hardly seems fair to belabour wannabe creators with that particular stick. And Celise doesn't literally live inside of your balls, so there's that.

The real problem is still the idea of a recruitable NPC restricted only to a particular set of genitals. You can get away with a minor NPC doing that, but not one you intend to be getting onto the ship and presumably produce a lot of content for. Until you consider ways female-gendered PCs can enjoy her - and in theoretical terms at least I think it's very straightforward - I don't see this as being particularly worthwhile picking up again.

Slywyn

Jan 15, 2016
The problem is she's written with a rather specific kink in mind and doesn't really work without it. I could write that she'll agree to come with a player who doesn't have a cock but I don't think that I'd really want to write her having a sex scene with a PC who doesn't have a cock.

(A lot of the reason for that is that I, personally, am just not interested in a sex scene if there's not at least one cock involved and I wouldn't want to write a scene I'm not interested/invested in in any way)

Edit: And I just want to add I'm likely going to have to rewrite the whole thing, because my writing style has changed in the years since she was first written, and a lot of her stuff would have to be rewritten -anyway- to get her onto an existing planet rather than her own, and it'd be easier to just do that from the ground up rather than edit this huge doc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
In light of which, let me give you two suggestions:

1) Just do all this stuff for Celise. Play the game again and have a look at her content. I am certain all of this live-in-your-balls stuff could easily be adapted for her, as could any other additional content you intended to explore with Say.

I honestly think this is the best course of action. There's already a recruitable character, right there, who does your fetish, and already has a thing for adapating herself to suit your wishes. Just expand on her. However I suspect you won't be enthused by this, because m-muh snowflake. So:

2) Find someone who is willing to write female-sex content for you (as well as, at the very least, some fob offs for nulls). It'll be difficult. In fact I'll go ahead and say you probably won't find anyone who will do it for free. But if you are that enthused by your own character, maybe you'll be willing to commission the necessary writes you don't want to do to get her into the game.

More generally, if you're going to do a big character then you *have* to face up to the fact of doing content which isn't exactly your thing. Every major writer here does. If you only want to explore your particular fetish, that's fine! Just don't do a big, recruitable character that focuses entirely upon it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
In CoC, Val had a scene where she'd fill up your asshole, and there was a scene with Urta where you could enter her cock and balls as a goo girl. I don't remember if there was a vagina-filling scene, though.

In any case, I liked those kinds of scenes, and you could probably use all those ideas and yours to do either the 1) or 2) that Nonesuch pointed out.

EDIT: Wow, I thought this was just a idea, I only now noticed the Google Doc. That's quite a bit more content than I was expecting.

Slywyn

Jan 15, 2016
After reading the doc, seeing replies in the thread, talking to a friend, thinking, etc- I think I have a few more specific questions, and some 'proposals' or whatever you want to call it. It's pretty clear if I did continue with her she'd require a complete rewrite, which isn't that big of a deal and I'm pretty okay with it.

Proposed Revisions-

1) Add content for female characters. I was thinking about it, and she could probably either get what she wanted from breastmilk, or failing that just fuck the PC -herself- and then 'sample' what she needed from that. I don't know how, it's probably best not to think about it too hard. Add a way for her to interact with 'genderless' PCs. Maybe she does some kind of 'energy leech' business to 'feed' herself.

2) Remove the 'oh no she makes you walk away' thing and just replace it with her simply leaving if she doesn't like the PC/The PC tells her to go away. Abandons whatever area you find her in and she removes herself from the game.

3) Rewrite the intro scene so it's less PC dependant. A way for non-cocked/genderless characters to acquire her, specifically.

4) Less focus on 'you have to have a cock' and more on 'she likes/prefers cocks but can get what she needs a different way'.

Some Questions-

1) What planet would she probably fit best on? Something swampy or just forested.

2) Is there a 'corruption' mechanic or some other way of measuring the way the PC acts?

3) Are followers that actually follow you in combat implemented? Or is it still PC only in fights?

4) Where are followers 'stored'? I imagine it's probably on your ship, right?

Also one Caveat- I think the only kinks I'll never write and wouldn't allow included(Mostly because I don't want them associated with myself or things I write) would be outright rape, humiliating/slave type scenes, and anal(I just dislike it to the point I don't want anything I write associated with it).

Other than that I think I could be flexible for a lot of things.

As for just writing the content for Celise, I was hoping to add a storyline/quests and have, you know, a character who wasn't just a huge slutbag. Maybe Celise has changed since the last time I remember interacting with her, it has been a while. I wouldn't want to hijack a character that already exists to do that sort of thing.

Spikes

Aug 27, 2015
Some Questions-

1) What planet would she probably fit best on? Something swampy or just forested.

2) Is there a 'corruption' mechanic or some other way of measuring the way the PC acts?

3) Are followers that actually follow you in combat implemented? Or is it still PC only in fights?

4) Where are followers 'stored'? I imagine it's probably on your ship, right?

1) The first two planets fall under the mentioned types. But those are supposed to be lighter on NPCs if I remember the plan correctly. Maybe ask some of the main content creators/Fen. See if a side planet or a future one is planned along those lines.

2) Yes. The PC's personality. "Kind", "mischievous", and "hard".

3) We will never have a "party" to go around with us. Some dungeons/areas will allow for companions though. Its being worked on and NOT IN THE GAME at the moment though.

4) You assume correctly. Don't get too comfortable though. Ship size will eventually play a role in crew capacity. Of course thats a long way off still. Just plan ahead.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
3) We will never have a "party" to go around with us. Some dungeons/areas will allow for companions though. Its being worked on and NOT IN THE GAME at the moment though.

The new combat system that allows companions and/or multiple enemies to fully participate in combat is already in place.  Anno, Saendra and Dane already have segments in which they help you fight.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
The new combat system that allows companions and/or multiple enemies to fully participate in combat is already in place.  Anno, Saendra and Dane already have segments in which they help you fight.

Right, but both Savin and Fenoxo have clearly stated that companions will never accompany you on an ongoing basis - that they do not want to make this a party based game for the player. Things will continue as they have with regards to that. I. E. An NPC (or two, maybe) will join you once in a while for specific dungeons, missions, and action sequences.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
So, I did want to say that I don't mind companions that will only join a specific gender. Having characters that are 100% gay or straight isn't going to ruffle my feathers too much.

Party combat is a thing in specific areas designed for it, not the general overworld. There should be an example or two in the game soonish. Basically you'd only be able to do party combat-type stuff if you later added a special adventure for you to take Say on.

Switching it to her leaving instead of mind controlling the PC sounds like a good plan.

Sky

Feb 6, 2016
Just an idea if you expand this character for female PCs. You could have her live in the PC's womb and feed off of jizz from any characters the PC sexes.