Cumbath, and cum-collecting

MasterZeigh

Apr 12, 2020
The idea is, that there are all these mechanics to count out how much fluids you "stole" in your adventures. I recommend that there should be a Nursery upgrade for a lot of money to introduce a large pool that keeps fluids fresh like the Suckmaster toy does. In it should be some scenes that you enjoy your trophy, and a counter how much you had gathered.
The game's NPCs were coded in a manner that they rarely ejaculate believable amounts, and i thought some cum-play fetish should have been implemented by now( there are the undergarments that wont let you leak as well).
This should be an upgrade, since I don't think Papa Victor would have thought this facility necessary to give out for free, like the Nursery, and if somebody thinks this is disgusting it is out of sight.

Anyways, something with the currently coded fluid-counting that is in the game should lead to something like this. Drinking the stuff from your holes with the help of some toy if you are a bimbo/treated/tainted should suffice as well.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Imagine the possibility of getting pregnant from swimming in the stuff. Unless the majority is from one if it comes from a lot of partners then it'll be quite the game of who's the father. I can also imagine some straight-up insemination pump stuff.

To be entirely honest the whole cum bath thing makes me think there's a kui-tan spa out there somewhere that has huge pools of spunk instead of mud baths.

Reactions: Natetheman223

SheeptaurTheSheepKing

Jan 26, 2020
To be entirely honest the whole cum bath thing makes me think there's a kui-tan spa out there somewhere that has huge pools of spunk instead of mud baths.

I could definitely see this being some kind of business expansion for Kally's bar, courtesy of Kally's, Kiro's, and maybe even your own overactive balls. After all there's already a bathhouse right next door to it.

"Welcome to the Kui Country Bar, Lodge, and Spa! Now featuring luxurious therapeutic Cum Baths in Alcoholic Kui-tan, Non-Alcoholic Kui-tan, and [insert PC race here] varieties!"

(Written under the new sign for the lodge.)

*We regret to inform our valued Galotian customers that they are no longer allowed in the Cum Baths section of our spa. We apologize for the inconvenience.

**Seriously girls, please stop trying to sneak into the Cum Baths. I know you're just hungry but that stuff is for bathing in, NOT EATING. Do you know how much it costs to keep that much cum warm, sterile, perfumed and mixed with bath salts? It's not cheap.

***No I don't care if the salts "make you feel all bubbly inside", I don't even know if it's safe for you guys to be ingesting that stuff. Please stop before I get slapped with some kind of health code violation.

****DO NOT TRY TO GET INTO THE BATHS THROUGH THE PIPING!!! The last girl who tried that triggered the clog sensors and almost ended up being dumped into the station's fluid reclamation system! For fuck's sake girls, if you're that hungry just come talk to me at the bar and I'll make you something to eat on the house!
(I can't believe I have to put that here where everyone can read it >/////> )